"Y-yes..."I stuttered.

I quickly went in to my car,putting on my seatbelt. "Miyeon unnie,why are you look so pale?"

I quickly shook my head multiple times. "Nothing...it just that Irene unnie want me to take a good care of you."I told her before I start to drive.Shuhua just hummed in replies.

3rd person POV

Miyeon decided to start her date with Shuhua by going to Amusement Park.She parked her car around the carpark before getting out from her car and helped Shuhua to open the door of her car.

Miyeon held Shuhua's hand and the girls started intertwining their hand as they walked into the crowd of people.

"So where do you want to ride first?"Miyeon asked.Shuhua pointed at the roller coaster.

Miyeon know that she hate height so much.And even when someone asked her to ride that,she refused it,but since Shuhua want to ride that,she have no choice but to ride on the roller coaster.She doesn't want to ruin her date with Shuhua.

Miyeon and Shuhua went to take a sit on the ride,side by side.Miyeon was holding Shuhua's hand tight as she was nervous when the ride has started moving.

Shuhua noticed Miyeon was nervous,so she pat on Miyeon's hand,smiling at her.Miyeon swore that if Shuhua keep patting her hand and smiled at her like that,her heart will burst.

The roller coaster ride started to move.Miyeon didn't concentrate on the ride when she was still looking at Shuhua who was smiling brightly when the wind blew her hair.

The whole time of the ride,Shuhua has succeeded to make Miyeon not scare of the ride.The girls just got out from the ride and decided to ride another rides in the Amusement Park.

Shuhua insisted Miyeon to ride on something related to height,but Miyeon refused it. She doesn't want to ride on something that related to height,especially when there is a ride that let you sit and the seats went up higher and suddenly it pushed you down.That will make Miyeon more sick.

Shuhua was using her aegyo to Miyeon. She look at Miyeon with her puppy eyes,telling Miyeon to ride on that.

Miyeon rolled her eyes and then she sighed in defeat.She couldn't stand Shuhua's cuteness.

"Fine...one more ride..."Shuhua was happy.She quickly held Miyeon's hand,dragging her to that ride.

The girls sat on the seat with the seatbelt tightened on their chest so that they will not fall during the ride.Miyeon's hand was shaking when holding Shuhua's hand while Shuhua was excited.She can't wait for the ride to start.

The ride started to going up,making Miyeon's heart pounding.It went slowly all the way up and Miyeon could see the view of the park.Suddenly,it stopped.Miyeon swore that her heart couldn't stop beating fast.

The moment Miyeon gulped,swallowing her own saliva,it pushed them down so fast and Miyeon couldn't stop screaming.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The next thing she knew,the ride has completely stop and Miyeon's soul has coming out from her body.

"Wow,Miyeon unnie.It was so fun!!"Shuhua excitedly said as she slapped Miyeon's shoulder without knowing that her soul has escape from her body. 

Miyeon was sitting on the bench alone,still feeling sick because of that ride.

Miyeon suddenly came back to life when Shuhua gave an ice cream to her.Miyeon took the ice cream from her and Shuhua sat on the bench next to her.