Chapter 20

It been a few hours since that incident and Chungha has just finished tending Yiren's injury. 

It was evening right now and the girls were eating a grilled fish using the fire that the other team created it. 

Miyeon was groaning as she was rubbing her back.Her back is still haven't recover when Shuhua pushed her hard.Minnie handed the medicated oil to Miyeon to ease her pain. 

"Thank you."Miyeon thanked Minnie with a smile.To Miyeon,Minnie is her life saver. 

Miyeon apply the oil on her back.She was still groaning in pain as she was applying to it. 

Shuhua was enjoying eating the grilled fish.And she was watching Miyeon trying to ease the pain,applying the medicated oil. 

"Aish,it my fault."Shuhua sighed.She was regretting for pushing Miyeon like that.She didn't know her strength was too powerful that she make Miyeon flew away. 

Miyeon smiled at Shuhua.She decided to approached her.Shuhua wanted to avoid Miyeon but Miyeon was fast enough to grabbed Shuhua's wrist. "Hey..."Miyeon greeted.Shuhua didn't reply as she was only smile at her. 

"Can I sit next to you?"Miyeon asked her.Shuhua hummed in replies which mean that she let Miyeon to sit with her. 

Miyeon began to sat next to her.The 2 of them didn't talk for a few minutes.They were busy eating it.It not that they don't want to talk,it just that they have nothing to talk about.

Shuhua was blushing really hard that her red cheek could be seen while Miyeon was eating the fruit with her eyes pointing at the blushing girl. 

Miyeon look around,scanning her eyes around the place.All she could see that the other girls were talking to each other,making new friends.She glanced back to Shuhua and move her body closely to Shuhua. 

Shuhua swore that if Miyeon move closely to her,she might be fainted.She was trying to ignore the feeling with Miyeon but she couldn't ignore her.She could even smell Miyeon's scent. 

Shuhua sighed and decided to broke the silence. "Hey,Miyeon,do you think Yiren will be fine?"She asked as she look down to her food. 

Miyeon smile a little bit and nodded. "I'm sure she will be fine.Just believe in her." 

"I see....but..."Shuhua paused as she ate another pieces of grilled fish. "I feel bad about her....you know,she can't eat this because of her injury..."Shuhua said. "Yeah,it too bad she can't enjoy this."Miyeon added. 

"Who said I can't enjoy this?"Miyeon and Shuhua heard the familliar voice.They can't believe what they were hearing.They slowly turned to the left where they could hear the voice. 

They just noticed Yiren was approaching them with the help of Aisha who was supporting Yiren to walk. 

"Yiren."The 2 girls said in unison.They didn't know Yiren was hearing their conversation and moreover,an injured girl like her shouldn't be walking. 

"Yiren,you shouldn't be walking.You should rest."Shuhua told Yiren.Yiren suddenly raising her right arm,showing her muscle. "Don't worry about me.I'm strong."Yiren lied.Suddenly,her arm feel cramped,so she started groaning in pain. 

"Like Shuhua said,you should rest,RenRen."Aisha tried to convinced Yiren.But the stubborn pomeranian refused to.All she want is to eat.She glanced at Aisha and pouted her lip.Aisha's weakness is actually Yiren's aegyo.She couldn't stand it,so she decided to let Yiren to eat something. 

"Miyeon unnie,Shuhua,I guess we have to go to grab some food."Aisha told them.She intertwined her fingers with Yiren's  before started walking off.