Chapter 25

A/N:OMG,I thought I already published this chapter. I actually wanted to publish chapter 26 since I already finish it but I just realised I haven't publish this chapter

_____________________

Miyeon POV 

"Yah,Miyeon!Wake up!" 

Aish,can Minnie please shut up?I am trying to take a peaceful sleep here.Why is she trying to wake me up now? 

"Tsk,shut up....I'm tryna to sleep here.I'm so tired...."I said in my lame tone,I mean my sleepy voice.I'm so sleepy though.

"Yah,your girlfriend is here."As soon she said that,I jumped out from my bed.My messy hair was all over my face.I don't care about my looks.I went straight to the 1st level of the house and saw her,sitting on the couch. 

Shuhua.... 

I smiled and went toward her.I was trying to kiss her but she pushed me slightly away from her. 

"Don't you dare come near me.... 

Unless you already shower."Shuhua said in her low and soft tone.I pouted and walked slowly to the bathroom ,looking down like I got rejected by her. 

I could hear her chuckled behind my back.I turned behind slightly and smile. 

Time skip 

I was getting ready to drive on my car and also,I need to drive Shuhua to our college. 

As for Minnie though.... 

I pushed down the window and glanced at Minnie who was just standing outside the house. "Are you sure you don't want to ride in my car?" 

She shook her head. "If I ride in your car,I'm sure I'm going to be a third-wheeler."Well,she is right though.I might ended up flirting with Shuhua instead of chit-chatting to her. 

"I see....then I get going."
"Okay,please drive safely.Don't disappoint Shuhua."She said with her smirk.
I look at her with the look I want to hit her badly.
"Fine,I will!"I said to her,almost yelling at her.I pushed up the window and started driving. 

And...I could hear Shuhua was laughing beside me. I smiled to her once again as my face was still on the road. 

"You two are quite close."She said and I just hummed in replies. "Yeah we are...after all we are friends since young."I said as I recalling my past when I just discovered that I developed my feeling on Shuhua. 

On that day,Minnie and I were in the same class when we were just in the middle school and Shuhua was also in our class.I don't know whether she remember me ,but I bet she don't 

Flashback(in middle school) 

Minnie and I quickly stepped onto the class. "Good morning,FRIENDS!!!"The two of us shouted like an idiot.All of the students in our class were just looking at us with their poker face for a while and then they went back to what they were doing. 

Minnie and I glanced at each other with our smirk.We then chose our own seat.Minnie chose the seat all the way back of the classroom since she think she is cool when sitting there.Meanwhile,I was sitting right in front  of her since I want to continue chit-chatting with her. 

Minnie and I were like a glue.We always stick together whenever we walk,eat and sleep.We will never be separated since we are so-called 'best friend.'This is why people were calling us 'Puppy sisters.' 

Anyway,we were talking loud durring our lesson that we don't care a shit to other people,even to our teacher. 

"Yeah right!This is what you get for not paying attention,YOU PABO MIYEON!"
"Yah,I'm not pabo!I'm smart!"
"Are you sure about it?You can't even spell correctly!AHAHHAHA!"
"Stop laughing!"