Chapter 17

1 week has passed and both Miyeon and Shuhua has just finish their presentation for their project and their lesson has just ended. 

Miyeon was sighing in relieved as their presentation has come to an end. 

"Aigoo,I think I messed up for our presentation.It all my fault."Miyeon said as she laying on her desk. 

"Well,I agree that it your fault,pabo."Shuhua said as she was rolling her eyes. 

Miyeon was prepared to fight back to Shuhua,but she was too tired to do so. "Like I care..."Miyeon said as she murmured tiredly. 

Shuhua sighed,looking at Miyeon.Shuhua then remember about Miyeon having a disease which make Shuhua's heart broke. 

Shuhua then shook her head and smile at Miyeon who was laying on her desk lazily. 

The 2 of them noticed that a group of students that they were familiar was gathering at the corner of the classroom. 

They seem to be discussing something which make the 2 of them curious. 

Miyeon saw Minnie was also with them and started approaching her. "Yo,Minnie,watsup?"Miyeon asked her as she leaned her elbow toward Minnie's shoulder.Minnie then pointed at the familiar girl who was talking to them. 

"That girl...isn't she Kang Seulgi,one of the Wow Thing squad?"Miyeon asked and Minnie nod. 

"Well,she actually invited us to Summer Training camp with Irene Bae!"Minnie said,almost yelling at Miyeon. 

Miyeon then tilted her head,looking confused. "Summer camp with Irene Bae?"She said,thinking who was the person by that name. 

Suddenly,she just remember something. 

"Hi,my name is Bae Joohyun,you can call me Irene." 

"Irene Bae?As in Bae Joohyun??"Miyeon asked shockingly, remembering her first encountered with Irene.She couldn't believe that Seulgi invited them to a summer camp with Shuhua's sister,but she do not know what is the relationship between Seulgi and Irene. 

Seulgi then saw Miyeon and pointed at her. "Yah,Cho Miyeon!"Seulgi shouted and started walking toward her.Miyeon was about to run since she don't want to create a trouble with Seulgi like last time when she and Minnie fought Wow Thing squad including Seulgi,but it was too late as Seulgi finally make her way to Miyeon. 

"What?Are you going to fight me?"Asked Miyeon as she glared at Seulgi.Seulgi also glared at her. 

Suddenly,after a few seconds of glaring,Seulgi then eye smile to Miyeon which make both Miyeon and Minnie shocked. 

"Miyeon,are you willing to join the summer camp?"Asked Seulgi. 

Miyeon doesn't like going out or even going out for a camp.She is basically an indoor person who stay at home doing nothing but to play her favourite mobile game, 'mobile legend'. 

Miyeon wanted to take down Seulgi's offer but she suddenly changed her mind when Seulgi said, "Shuhua will be joining to a Summer Camp too."Seulgi smirked,knowing that Shuhua is her weakness. 

"Okay,I think I will join."Miyeon said that make Minnie cough.She knew that Miyeon doesn't like outdoor activities like going for a camp.What make her suddenly want to go for a camp?That was Minnie's thought. 

"Are you serious,Miyeon?"Asked Minnie,earning a smile and nod from Miyeon who was wanting to go to camp just because she want to be close with Shuhua.