||Chapter 6: Umbrella||

~Time skip to sophmore year~
Cool autumns brushed past Crawley quickly and the harsh cold winters passed by like a breeze. Before you knew it, it was spring. Animals coming out of hibernation, flower buds ready to bloom into beautiful colors and most importantly...

Rainy days.

(Y/n) began to grumble when she looked out the window, seeing her window being covered with rain droplets and the ground being striked with rain. She hops out of bed and gets ready.  Her bus always comes late to pick her up to take her to school, which meant she would have to stand out there in the cold. She shivered at the thought.

'My uniform would get all soaked!' she frowned. Her mom didn't buy her an umbrella as she thought she would lose it or damage it.

After getting dressed, she heads down to the kitchen, grabs a granola bar and eats it up and throws the wrapper away. She then tells her parents goodbye and heads out the door.

~

"This sucks" she grumbled, as she stepped into puddles, getting her loafers wet. Her uniform jacket and skirt was soaked. She couldn't wait to get into the dry, warm, school bus of hers.

She finally reached the bus stop, and stood in the freezing cold rain. Other students had umbrellas, but there was either no space for her to get some shade or the students didn't want to share thier umbrella with her. She frowned as she got hit with the pouring rain. That was until she didn't feel water droplets hitting her anymore. She looked up and notice that she was standing under a black umbrella.

"I noticed you we're shiverin' an' wet, so how about you stand under my umbrella with me?" A voice spoke out. She turned around to face the tall blue haired boy. She smiled.

"I would love that. Thank you Stuart." She softly replies as she scoots next to him.

"You're my hero." She whispered as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and waited for the bus to arrive. Stuart felt a knot in his stomach, and his face began to heat up

'Oh blimey...' he thought.

It was a perfect moment...

That was until...

SKTREEEEEECHHHHH

The bus had arrived but splashed everyone at the bus stop. The doors opened.

"GET IN SUCKAS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL" the bus driver screamed

'Wow. Had to ruin this perfect morning for me, huh?' Stuart growled as he began to close his umbrella and hop on the bus with (y/n).