||Chapter 4: Mom!||

Stu-pot's P.O.V

I smiled as I was walking home. I was very happy to hang out with y/n today! I didn't like how she was ignoring me, as it me feel horrible.
I

really like her a lot because she is so funny, kind, sweet and cute with her (e/c) eyes, her (h/l) (h/c), her perfect (s/c) skin, her kind personality and her lips......

I really want to kiss them...

Wait...WHAT?!?!

I soon arrived home and greeted my mom.
"Hello, mom!" My mom was sitting down in her lounge chair, reading a magazine about fashion.

"Hello, Stuart! How was school today?"

"It was great! I got to see y/n again!" I exclaimed.
She smiled. If I was happy, she was happy.

"Oh! That's wonderful. I really like that y/n girl. She has a kind heart." She replied.

"Y-yeah I think so too." I said, stuttering. My mother seems to notice me tripping over my words. She went ahead and gave me a stupid smile.

'Shit...'

"Mom? What's up with your face?" She just kept giving me that smile.

"You like y/n, don't you?" She said. My whole body went stiff.

"W-What? I don't like her!" I exclaimed.

My mom looked at me, with that smile stuck on her face, while wiggling her eyebrows.

"No need to lie to me, Stuart. I am your mother after all." She replied.
I looked at her.

"I don't like her!"

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

My cheeks turned into a darker shade of red
"N-no I DON'T!" And with that, I went to my room and slammed my door.

"HEY DONT BE SLAMMIN' DOORS IN THIS HOUSE, BOY!" My dad yelled. I flinched. Wow, it's pretty early for him to be home. Did he close the fairground early today? I went to my desk and started to do my homework.
                                   ~
"Oh, he likes her! Oh he likes her! Oh he likes her!" I danced around the living room. My boy has fallen in love! With the right girl!