Chapter 2 - Time To Go

Tommy -

I slip away from the deluge of backstage fans, as they're desperately looking around to make contact with any one of us. I knew Nikki would already be back in his dressing room to hit his stash. He's not like that every night. Sometimes he's perfectly at ease around the fans, but when he's been having a tough day, I knew that he'd slip away pretty quickly.

I open the door to his dressing room, and find him standing up, tossing stuff into his bag. He turns to face the door, and seems surprised if not, panicked to see me. I tell him that he isn't going to get off that easily, with that little power speech that he presented to me right before the show. He asks what I want from him, and I tell him that I think he knows. He shakes his head no, and says that we're done. I tell him that he's the one who's playing games, and now I'm just taking my fucking turn.

I back him up against the wall, pressing my hand into his chest, and grabbing him through his pants with my other hand. His breathing starts to falter, as he tells me no more. I say, "You're a big boy Sixx, make me fucking stop." He leans his head back to the wall and puts his hands up over his eyes, rubbing his face while exhaling. He doesn't have a response to my challenge, nor does he take any physical action to stop me. "C'mon, let me make you feel good, Nikki." While averting my gaze, he tells me that I'm pissing him off and that this should be over, as he takes both my hands, and hooks them on his studded belt. Fucking liar. I unbuckle the belt, then unlace his leathers, grab the back waistline of his pants, and pull them down to mid thigh. I then remove my own studded garter and pants, while Nikki takes his leathers off the rest of the way, keeping his sleeveless t-shirt on. Yeah, he definitely doesn't want this. Ha.

I see his travel bag with make-up in it, and start to look in it for lube. He knows what I'm after, and tells me to check the bottom of his knapsack. Found it, pull it out. I direct Nikki to face the wall, much like I was last night, but without the force. Nikki was a fucking barbarian last night. Angry that I seduced him. He returned the favor to me in a brutal way. Even though he deserves it, I'm not going to treat him like that. [Well, maybe if he wants me to]. I lube up my well-endowed cock. Since he had me inside him last night, I skip fingering him; it shouldn't be as painful, initially. I push myself into him. Nikki tenses up a bit, but seemed to be panting with pleasure and moaning. He leans his head against the wall. I put my left arm around his waist, and used my right hand to grab under his thigh from the front for a little control, then nail him into the wall with each thrust. God, I love his body.

I eyeball the dressing room couch. Probably filthy and cum stained from performers doing dirty deeds on it over the years. But, we've never been much for cleanliness. I pull out, and ask if he'd lean over the arm of the couch for me. He complies. I grab both of his hips and re-enter him from behind. I'm able to thrust in a more determined way from this angle. Nikki rests his head and upper torso on the couch, while I keep one hand on his hip, and the other pressed into his back. I can see his face, eyes closed as usual, but a look of yielding gratification upon it.

Suddenly, we hear a knock at the door. Nikki begrudgingly asks who's there. It's some girls. He tells me that he was planning on fucking them tonight because they have something that he needs. I tell him in a whisper that he still can, that I don't need the favor returned right now. With that, he tells them to wait there for him until he's ready. Wanting to move things along a little more quickly, I pull out again, and quietly tell Nikki to get up. I sit in one of the corners of the couch, semi-reclined, and tell Nikki to sit on top of me with his back toward me, legs straddled over my spread legs. I have him lower himself onto me, like he's going to sit on my lap while I help guide myself back inside him. The moment he slides down on me, his breathing hitches, and he starts trembling. This position must have hit him just right. He leans back on my body on a crooked angle, his head leaning back on the couch like mine, placing one arm around my shoulders and the other stretched out on the back of the couch. He starts to moan out loud. I pull his head back towards mine, and place my hand over his mouth to stifle him. We don't need those girls questioning what we're doing in here.