attack on titan

Rank: Silver

(sorry not sorry)

Plot: 8/10

besides being VERY LONG and CONFUSING, it has a pretty good, political, unique plot.

Character Development: 5/10

sorry not sorry, but no character really develops that much.

-Eren is angry with titans beginning to end
-Mikasa is obsessed with Eren beginning to end
-Armin is a PUSSY ASS BITCH beginning to end (sorry ily, I didn't mean it)
-Erwin is an amazing leader beginning to end
-Levi is a BOSS ASS BITCH beginning to end
-okay I made my point (?)

Entertainment: 7/10

idk sometimes I just skip the episode because it takes too long to get rolling. too much explaining (like Hunter x Hunter).

plus it rarely has breather moments, like jokes or funny moments.

Overall Effect: 7/10 or something...

idk guys, I was intrigued in season one/beginning of the manga series, but the further I got into it, the less interesting and confusing it became. I felt like we were getting nowhere and all the "hidden secrets" were (spoiler?)....

disappointing. trust me, I read dat shit. it really  doesn't get much better(?)

okay now it's time to briefly explain the plot for those who don't exist (I don't know a single cultured person who doesn't know of this anime)

Description: these ugly thingies called titans eat people and the people of (shit I forgot the name) have to fight back the titans and live inside the walls to protect themselves. lots of characters that are gonna die so what's the point of getting attached (seriously, just don't)

Warning: okay obviously very GORE, but that's it....

okay, let me say it's VERY very VERY gore, okay?

OKAYYYYYY
THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FORRRRRRR

MEME TIMEEEEEE