11. Strange acting

{Anthony's POV}
I sat outside, waiting for school to start, most of the time I was early at school, but I took my time.
Felix walked by.
"Hey Felix!" I stood up. He was kind of a good friend of mine.
He totally ignored me, what did I do wrong? Was it something at the party?
I can't remember.
As the day passed, Felix was totally acting strange.
I sat down in Kalel's group. Since I was a really good friend of her, they accepted me in the group, but where still on their guards.
"Do you know what's wrong with Felix?" I asked as I sat down next to Kalel.
"Nope, Marzia isn't around either.." Zoe spoke, while sitting down.
"That's strange..." Alfie took his seat next to Alfie, he had a crush on Zoe now for a while, but he didn't know if she loved him back.
"Anthony.." Ian stood behind me.
"Hm.." I replied, while takig a bite of my salad.
"Can you come with me for a while?"

We were in the place where the janitor keeps his stuff.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, clearly annoyed.
"Well I don't feel like being a player anymore, I have Melanie, and Felix has Marzia.." He looked down.
"What?" I asked, Marzia and Felix?
"Oh Marzia and Felix were on a date, and they are really close now.. Owh sh*t.." He sped away, but he wasn't as fast as I was.
"What did you say?" I asked as I caught up to him.
"Nothing, forget it, I have to go.."

I did, I let go of it and walked back to the lunchroom, seeing Marzia and Felix close and hugging and kissing.
"So you've noticed it?" Kalel asked, seeing me staring at them. "I hope he doesn't break Marzia's heart.." She went on.
I nodded and Marzia came to our table, super happy.
"Heyhey!" She said and sat down.
"Marzia.. " Kalel began. "You have to know-...." She was talking about Marzia getting hurt because of Felix. That was the last thing she wanted to hear ofcourse and they would definitly have a fight.
I pressed my lips on Kalel's lips to prevent her telling that.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and I heard several 'Oohs' around the entire lunchroom.

Okay, I was acting strange.. I stood up from the table, leaving them all confused.

This was a great shot actually.. Everyone was confused, and tomorrow I'll play another girl.

Everyone was acting strange.

[A/N]
Sorry for this bad chapter.. 😭😭
I have an authors block and tomorrow is The Walking Dead on FOX and omygod I'm super excited and omygod..

Okay so I have an authors block and I want to give you guys an role in this book, which I'm also going to do in my other book 'Mistakes'
You can design your character, the way she/he acts, how he/she looks like etc.

Uuurghhhhh

That's all I have to say..

Uh yes

Bai

Player's eyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara