4. Friends?

It was the end of the day, wich means that I have to go to Felix' place. I sighed, and heard Anthony.
"Hey.." he walked next to me.
"Hey.." I replied.
"So.. Any plans for the afternoon?"
I nodded. "Going over to Felix' place.
He seemed shocked.
"Don't worry Anthony.. I'll save myself.."
"Yeah.. Right... If anything goes wrong, call me.."
He gave me his number. I wondered why he did all this for me. I turned around to ask but he was already gone. I sighed and put his number in my phone.
"Are you ready?" Felix wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Yep.."
We walked to his house and I saw a massive setup from computers and microphones and headphones from razor.
"Wow.."
"Pretty cool huh?" he grinned and leaned against the wall. I had to play him. Pretty hard.
I saw him sitting down behind a massive pc. I got just one screen of the same size. We got a text that they were ready and opened a server thing for ourselves. The first round I was a prop together with Felix. We won.
After a few rounds of playing, we had one more point then them.
"We should do this more often Kal.." he stood right infront of me, kind of pushing me against the wall. But I was small and slipped away.
I saw Anthony walking in his house, so I sprinted and slipped inside.
"Hi.." I almost forgot to breathe.
"Are you alright?"
"Ya.."
He waited for me to have a normal breathing again, and we walked to the couch.
"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked, and I nodded.
We watched a horrormovie, but wich one, I didn't know.
I had a blanket on top of me, and I leaned against his shoulder.
This Fridaynight was amazing so far.