19. Running off?

{Kalel's POV}

"Yes, why?"

I didn't know what to think anymore. I actually believed he loved me! I shouldn't have taken that second chance, I should've known better. He is a player, and a player never changes.

Unless it is true love.
I thought that we had true love.
I thought...

"Why Anthony?" I practically yelled at him. "Answer me you asshole!"
What was going on in his mind, was it really a mistake.

The girl spoke up.
"He's drunk, don't mind him." She pulled in for another kiss, only to be stopped by Anthony.

Drunk or not, I couldn't forgive him for this.

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie..
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all.

I didn't want to cry over him, not such a stupid player. They liked those weak reactions.

"Fine.. Goodbye Anthony. You've had your chance and you ruined it."

I walked away, not caring anymore about the things he said, only trying to get me back to him again. I heard Melanie yelling at him for being a douchebag. A smile appeared on my face.
Not falling in those stupid traps of him again.

Was he hurt?
Was he actually drunk?
Did he do this to hurt me?
Was his love just another trap that I've fallen in to?
Great job Kalel.. Great job.

There was an empty void in my heart, the place Anthony used to own. I smiled at the memories we had.

'And the dreams you left behind, you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made.'

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey!" I hugged Anthony as soon as he came to the bench in the park we were going to meet. I came early, just enjoying the sun.
"Hey babe." He kissed me and smiled. "I'm glad to see you again. I missed you."
"I missed you too."

Those moments were the best.

Us

Just us.

Alone, but together.

Enjoying eachothers presence.

Not one of those douchebag actions like this.

"Kalel? Kalel!" My name was repeated over and over again to me. I was in my own little world, I didn't really care right now.

"What?" I looked up, to see the face I didn't want to see. "Jesus man! Just leave me alone! Go to your girl, you're drunk right? Go back to her!" I stood up and pushed him away.

"Kalel please... Just-Just talk to me for a minute and I'll explain everything!"

"Selling more lies and shit? Don't you see? I don't care what you do! For me, it's over! Over and out! Listen, you wanted your chance, you got it and ruined it! It's your own dumb fault!"
I turned around to see him, tears on his cheeks.
"Your. Own. Fault." I said to him.

"Kalel I'm s-" He tried.

"Would you get out of my way? I'm here to have a great night and I won't allow anyone to ruin it. Thank you very much." I walked back to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's have a fun night without him, alright?"
Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Hey, Kalel, we all thought about going home now. The night is ruined." Phil tried to say in the kindest way possible.

"Oh.." Was the only thing I said before they all left.
A few minutes after that I left too.

"I fell for those players eyes." I whispered to myself as I walked to my house.

{Anthony's POV}
I called Kalel over and over again. When I almost gave up, she answered.

"Listen! You're a top-back-shelf, out-of-date, too-late, expired lover. Someone told me that love was supposed to hurt, but now I've learned, that, I don't want this anymore. I kept you around, but I don't know what for."

"Is there any way I could save you and me?"

"Oh, baby not that I discovered!" Kalel said.

And she hung up.
"Okay then." I said to myself.

I could run off, forget about this life. Maybe I should. I looked out of my window.

"I'll be back!" I yelled as I grabbed my jacket and ran out of my door.

I ran for a while, until I was tired, I walked, and when I was ready I ran again, until I was at her house.

"Kalel!" Her window opened after a while.

"I've done you wrong, I regret it
I feel this emptiness in my chest
It feels surreal, but I'm feeling stressed
I need to do something
I fucked up for nothing
And I can't look you in the eye,
No matter how hard I try
You deserve forever,
not a boy looking for better
But as long as you're still here,
Imma try to keep you near."

[A/N] Nice cliffhanger there :p
Post a comment down below, should she take him back, or nah?
Songs used in this chapter:
•Amnesia- 5 Seconds Of Summer
•Expired Lover- Emily Kinney
•Gasoline- Troye Sivan