Ideas & Breaking Leashes (36)

•mild rough coitus

The morning came, much sooner than Alucard had wanted. He knew he had to report to his Master. The self made Vampire King had disobeyed her for hours and the ward restraints were starting to hurt.

Ylva had been extremely affection. The two spent several hours just touching, licking and biting. It was if they were reconnecting to each other, like mated wolves for life.

"I have to leave soon"....

Lilly looked over her right shoulder and sighed, "no..." and laid her head down on the pillow.

"I have a long meeting today so I have to go"...partial truth he was sharing, it was an ass chewing from his Master, as he nuzzled her right ear.

"AHHH! Don't do that!" as she squirmed.

He nipped her shoulder this time.

"EEhhh, no-bad."

He pressed himself up against her back then started love nips and nails dragging down her back. Vlad took his right hand and cupped the curve of her butt cheek and dug his nails in. And there it was, a small orgasm just from the nail play.

"You are so sensitive to my touch, makes me want to fuck you," and with that she lifted her right leg, just enough for him to slip in from behind.

Vlad slipped his arms around her and played with Lilly's nipples. They flushed pink and her lips matched in color and were swollen. For that matter, she swollen in another set of lips.  Her eyelids were heavy and half closed. The blonde's ass was just right size, his pelvis wrapped around it and he could sink his cock, all the way in. He would pump and then hollow his back. When he rounded her ass, his dick actually was "bumping" her cervix. He slid his right hand down to play with her clit but only to find out, it was swollen and too sensitive. Lily bucked out of discomfort, so he placed his hand on her hip for leverage.

Then it hit, the bucking, clawing the sheets and gasping for air.

Lilly screamed then flopped on her stomach and Vlad (Alucard) rolled up on top of her. He was still engaged and in her. He stretched out flat on her and stretched her arms to grasp them. She was completely pinned under him, her breasts pressed down. He kept enough of his weight off to not hurt her breasts.  Vlad latched his teeth on her shoulder and then he felt another shudder, as her pussy clamped down on cock.

"Hmm, how many Ylva? Shall we count?" as his long tongue came out, of his mouth and licked her neck.

All he got for an answer was another small shutter and flutter of her grasping him tight inside of her. Everytime, he used his nails, teeth or tongue, she responded with small orgasms. Then Vlad came, strong and knicked her shoulder with his fangs. He lapped the small dribble of blood up, as the last of his twitches from ejaculating, stopped.

His eyes fluttered and he quietly said, "Master I am on my way now.."

He placed a kiss on her cheek. She was laying on her stomach and slowly drifting back to sleep.

'I need to find a way to either get Ylva to Hellsing permanently or find a way to break the binding spells, to be set free from Hellsing,' Alucard liked the idea of maybe breaking his leash.

Not that Sir Integra was a bad Master but he was the No Life King and should be his own master, not a servant to humans.

"Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long. Good things come to those who wait."
― Jess C. Scott,