Mission Report & Integra's Sharp Tongue (9)

~Time Skip current time~

Alucard strolled into Hellsing ,in a great mood. He paused for a moment, taking a breath he didn't even need and counted 1...2..

"ALUCARD!! Report to me now!"

Alucard chuckled quite loud, manically, Integra was the Iron Maiden but she didn't need to yell. She could have whispered and the No Life King would hear the order. Humans, they yell a lot but it's a pathetic show to seem in control.

Yes, he was bound to her and had to follow orders but he could still be a massive hemorrhoid, to her ass. Right now seemed like, a perfect time, to do just that.

This night has been almost perfect!

It would have been perfect, if the mystery woman was naked and writhing underneath him. He imagined, instead of Integra yelling his name, it was Lillia Steiger screaming it, while cumming undone in a mating press. That girl really had his attention and not in gentleman like way.

'Integra better go send Walter for hemorrhoid cream, because she was not keeping him from Lillia' thought Alucard loudly in his head.

Perhaps becoming Baskerville was the best choice?

Alucard rolled his mind out, to find where Police Girl was. Of course, Pip and her were watching a movie while trying to "snog" each other. She was not going to mess up his plans currently.

Alucard did his famous and quite annoying phasing through the wall, to see Sir Integra was chain smoking, her cigars. Two dead in the ashtray and one in her mouth. She was tapping her right index finger, on her desk and the left hand was rubbing her temple. Walter walked in and passed the vampire.

"Evening Alucard," Walter politely said in a tone that told volumes to Alucard.

His boss was at the stage of P.O. Having someone, at the personal outrage level, said things that later were regretted.

"Alucard, report about Doppelgangers....please tell me you found something," as Integra took some pain medicine, from Walter.

"A little," the vampire said, with a toothy grin.

"A little? That's what one says to add a pinch of salt to a recipe! You will tell me now or I will be forced to discipline you,"Sir Hellsing's temper flared for a moment.

"Yes Master," as the vampire bowed. "The club most likely does have vampires, that come in the premises. It's not just vampires though. The American club owner, Jack has speciality items, for several types of immortals available. I need permission, to have limited access, to level zero."

"Alucard, why in the 9th level of hell, would I remotely do that?" as Integra blew smoke out of her mouth.

"Well Master, there is an immortal at the club, that I need to observe. The trouble is, I need my impaler form. She somehow knows me but I am unable to remember her. She is quite powerful and I need to gain her confidence, to enter her mind. She will not talk to me, as I look now. Her mind, what I could access, made that well known."

"And how do you know that?" huffed Integra.

She didn't really want to hear the convoluted answer. It was like talking to the Sphinx and trying to figure the riddle out, without dying.

"She fed me false images and pulled my mind enough, that for the moment that I thought, she had really ripped my spine out. She can be quite visual..." Alucard ended the sentence with a hazed look of lust.

"You had me convinced until you revealed the immortal was female..."

"Then perhaps this will fill you, with more confidence in me and that I am not trying to get, into her pants. I think she might be fae but I can't get close enough, now to her. Her aura feels like sunshine and I think that is somehow capable of destroying vampires, just by her touch."

"Alucard! She's not Sookie Stackhouse and this is not a True Blood episode! Get to the point or I will have Walter take your head off for practice!"

'Yes Walter, while you clean a mess up from my head departing my shoulders, you can get more cleaning supplies and hemorrhoid cream' thought Alucard, with a very sick and twisted smile on his lips.

"Well...." as Alucard drew the word out slowly, "if her touch burns vampires, what do you think the Iscariots and the Judas Priest Anderson will do to her?"

Sir Integra sighed loudly, "You always take the long way to get to the point, but I agree, you need to find out more. Perhaps she could be of use to Hellsing. What is the woman's name?"

"Lillia Steiger, Master..."

Alucard had never seen Integra open her mouth, so far that a cigar fell from her mouth, until now.

"Oh sweet Jesus! She is an independent archaeologist, for the British museum. She knows Sir Penwood and the Prime Minister! Sir Penwood recommended her, for a language translation on an ancient stone tablet from Sumeria!"

Sir Integra looked the No Life King straight in the eyes and said, "You will learn everything and protect her from a distance, at the same time! Sir Penwood hinted, that the stone tablet could open a dimensional gate, to something called The Old Gods."

Alucard started the chant, so that his Master could finish the limitations, on his level 0. He would look as he did long ago but he would have, no other access to the power of the level.

"Servant, do not make me regret this!" His Master said.

As the ancient vampire walked away, he heard one last command "Alucard ! You don't have permission to have sexual relations with Miss Steiger!"

Alucard morphed into his Vlad form and whispered, "Thank you Master, you said Alucard didn't get to but you needed to say Vlad. It's Vlad not Alucard at the moment. Your father should have explained the seals a touch more to understand the possible loopholes ..."

Darling, you are already in my veins~unknown

.