The Underground Lair

Your POV

I still held on tight to Dustin, using him as a weight to keep me down as he was screaming at the buttons on the elevator and Erica trying to push the buttons too as Robin and Steve were yelling at each other. Then we hit rock bottom. Dustin fell and I fell on top of him. My face scraped against one of the edges and I could that area of my face heat up with a mild pain. "Ow," I winced. I got off of Dustin as we realized the positions we were in. I quickly got up and felt my face, I felt a warm liquid on my face under my left eye. I was bleeding. "Shit," I whispered as Steve called for Dustin to get one of the boxes off of him for it had fallen on him due to the crash landing. 

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked. Before I was able to answer, Steve started to yell at the top of his lungs.
"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled as he nudged Dustin out of the way to reach the panel of buttons.
"I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work," Robin said matter-of-factly. 
"They're buttons.They have to do something,"
"Unless they're a decoy to the actual controls," I spoke.
"No, we would need a keycard," Robin said.
"What?" Steve asked, looking back at Robin.
"-It's an electronic lock. Same as the loading dock door.If we don't have a keycard, it won't operate, meaning-," Robin explained, pointing to the panel.
"We're stuck in here," Dustin spoke. 

I started to internally panic. I felt my breathing falter as I started to have a mini panic attack. I reached for my backpack and took out my inhaler. I shook it up and did a few puffs. 

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you three are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one,and slit your throat," Erica hissed. Really, Erica? There's more things to worry about than your personal life right now.
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT TINA! OR UNCLE JACK'S PARTY! Your mom's not gonna be able to find us if we're DEAD IN A RUSSIAN ELEVATOR!" 
Erica shot Steve a weird look.
" Hey. What if we climbed out?" Dustin said, pointing to a gap on top of the elevator. 

Dustin and Steve climbed up onto the roof of the elevator while Robin, Erica, and I stayed inside. I heard their voices echo from the outside, but couldn't translate what they said. 

They came back down and explained that there was no way of climbing out. 
"Y/N, you okay?" Steve asked as he looked at my face. 
"I'm fine. I just scraped it when I fell," I explained. "Shit, what time is it?" I asked.
"9:00, why?" Robin replied after checking her watch. "Shit! I yelled getting my backpack. "What?" Steve asked. I took out my medication bottle and showed it to him. "You take meds?" Steve asked. "For my Pneumonia, remember?" I said. I took out two pills and put them in my mouth. I took out my water and gulped some down to be able to swallow the pill.
"Your Pneumonia really is serious, huh?" Dustin said. "Yeah. It sucks," I replied. 
I was getting tired and I knew we were gonna be stuck down here for a while so Steve and Robin told us to get some rest while they stood watch.

Time skip Brought to you by Steve's lucky scooper----------

After about 8 hours of going in and out of consciousness, Dustin had gone up on the elevator and used his walkie talkie to try and communicate with the someone on the channel. 
Steve would check in on us then Dustin. After a few round checks he stayed up with Dustin on the roof.

"So, you and the other boy were a thing?" Robin asked me. "Yeah, we were," I replied glumly. "What happened between the two of you anyway?" she asked. 
"I don't want to talk about," I answer. 
"I know what happened," Erica interjected. I shot her a look. She put her hands up in surrender. 
"You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to, but he's a good kid and-"
"-You don't think I don't regret doing it? We were best friends before the whole relationship thing, you know. We knew each other since we were kids. In 8th grade we became a thing and things were going great until something happened that changed everything. That's all the information you're getting out of me,"
"Do you still like him?" Robin asked.
"Still like him? I still love him! But, now he's claiming he has a girlfriend he met at camp, which is a total rebound and  I ended up getting Pneumonia and spending more of my summer in the hospital all because I made the biggest mistake of my entire life!" I ranted. I looked to Robin and Erica who's expressions were full of shock. Just then I heard something quite like the sound of a fountain. I looked behind me and saw that a yellow liquid was now streaming behind me. 
"Can you redirect your stream, please?" Robin yelled as I back away from the area.