Guess Who's Back?!

Hello readers,

As you all know the first volume of Season 4 has been released and I already have ideas of how I'd like this season to go. I will be starting to work on chapters immediately now that I have the time for it, considering it being summer and I am now graduated from high school.
Grab your tissues and your scrunchies because it's gonna be a wild ride. 

Before we move on to a new chapter, allow me to catch you up from last season.

Previously on Stranger Things

As we all know, Y/N was forced to break up with Dustin because Troy sexually harassed and molested Y/N. Not only that but also threatened her and Dustin's lives with a gun, so Y/N had no choice but to break up with Dustin. After breaking up with him, Y/N and Dustin had a dramatic musical scene during a rain storm, resulting in Y/N hiding herself up in a tree and Dustin throwing away the picture of Y/N and Dustin at the Snowball. 
After realizing Y/N is gone, Will calls upon his friends to search for her. Dustin refuses and instead packs for camp. El finds her in the tree and Hopper gets her down with El's help. Y/N is sent to the hospital and is diagnosed with Pneumonia and has to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. 

On Y/N's check out day at the hospital, Dustin also comes back from camp, but with some devastating and quite surprising news. Dustin found a new girlfriend at Camp Know Where and describes her as a hotter version of Phoebe Cates. Max is furious with Dustin while the others simply don't believe him and end up leaving him alone. Dustin while trying to contact said girlfriend instead finds a Russian message and records it. 
Y/N was released from the hospital and is upset that no one, not even Will came to see her get checked out. So instead she goes home with Joyce and eats microwaved leftovers and watch Frasier with her mother. 
When Y/N goes to her room to get some sleep, she hears Max over her intercom and Max tells her what Dustin did. 

The next day Y/N goes to Max's house to skate. El then approaches them and tells them a problem she had with Mike. Outrages, Max tells El that Mike is lying to her and tells her to "dump his ass" 
The trio then goes to the mall for some fun and to get El some new clothes. But, when they go to Chips Ahoy, Steve stops Y/N in her tracks and asked if she can help translate a message since she was studying Russian. Y/N agrees but then sees that Dustin is with him and Robin. Y/N is able to translate some of the message but not all of is. They then discover that the signal to the message isn't as far as they thought. It was right below them.
Dustin spends a lot of time bickering at Y/N as a result of his anger towards her. Y/N fights back but is overcome with the struggle to breath and collapses. After recovering, she walks away but Dustin apologizes for getting angry. Y/N shrugs it off and leaves. 

The day following, Y/N returns to the mall to help Steve, Robin and Dustin with the code. For a while it was just her and Robin because Steve and Dustin think they found a Russian and are currently tracking him down. 
They kept repeating the first few phrases over and over, finding nothing. Until something triggers what could possibly be a clue. 
Robin and Y/N crack the code.  Steve and Dustin return and they tell them that they cracked the code. Steve and Dustin then tell Y/N what happened when they tracked the person they thought was an evil Russian. 
That night when Y/N returned, she found Will destroying Castle Byers and attempts to stop him. Will is upset because he had a fight with Mike after attempting a match of D&D with Mike and Lucas. He then goes on about how it was all stupid. Playing D&D, dressing up as Ghost Busters, etc. He felt abandoned because every one of his friends were in relationships with each other. Y/N suggests that she can help him rebuild it but Will refuses and leaves it saying "Castle Byers' days are gone. Along with D&D and everything else."

The following day after that, Y/N returns to the mall. Dustin is looking for the Russians' secret hideout. When Dustin comes back he tells them he found the secret room and that they need a key card to get in. Robin then gets an idea and buy a full blue print of the mall saying that they could get to the room through an air duct. Dustin attempts to get inside but doesn't fit. Y/N refuses because of her claustrophobia, so instead they turn to Erica, who always bothers Steve and Robin everyday for free samples. But of course, in turn to Erica getting into the vent, she wants free ice cream for life. Steve and Robin give in and Y/N goes to buy equipment for Erica using the rest of her money. 
Y/N, Dustin, Steve, and Robin close up the shop and sneak to the roof of the mall after Erica gets into the air ducts. Erica finds the room and lets them inside. Steve opens the crates and finds a vile of mysterious green liquid. And right when they were about to leave with the vile, the door locks and doesn't open back up. They then begin to fall as to the room they were in was actually an elevator.