Will the Wise+Dig Dug

3rd Person Pov

Lucas ran into the school to see Joyce, Max, and Dustin. "The field!" Lucas panted. They all ran outside to see Mike shaking Will and Y/N unconscious on the ground.
"Will. I just found him like this! And Y/N, she's passed out. I think Will's having another episode!" Mike exclaimed. "Will! Will! Will! Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom! Will!"

Dustin knelt by your side trying to shake you. "Y/N, come on! Wake up!" he said, shaking you. He then noticed a cut on your head. "Shit," I whispered. 

Your mom continued to try and wake Will up. "Will, wake up! Can you hear me? Will, please, just wake up. Please, wake up! It's Mom! It's me!"
Just then, Will gasped awake. This would mean that usually you would wake up too, but...you didn't.

"Will! Are you okay?" your mom asked. Will nodded. Your mother looked to your unconscious self. She knelt besides you. "What happened?"
"She passed out. I picked her up and ran to get her some fresh air, but I dropped her on accident..." Will responded blankly. 
"That would explain why she's still passed out." Dustin mumbled. "Come on. Let's get you guys home. I'm sure Y/N will wake up soon."
"What if she doesn't?" Will asked, suspiciously. "Then, we take her to a hospital." your mother replied, giving Will a weird look. 
"I'll help carry her to your car." Dustin said, picking you up bridal style. "Thanks, Dustin." your mom replied with a small smile. 

They went back into the school to grab you and Will's things. Dustin carried you and put you in the back of your mom's car before you rode off. 

You were still unconscious when you got home, so Will picked you up and placed you on the couch. You mom pulled him aside and talked to him about what really happened. 
"What happened during this episode?" 
"After Y/N fainted, I took her to the field and everything went blank and I dropped her. "
"Will, I need you to tell me the truth." your mother told Will softly. "I am." Will stuttered. Joyce sighed and went to get a piece of paper, showing him a drawing similar to the one he drew a while ago. "This shape, I saw it on the video tapefrom Halloween night. It's the same shape as... as your drawing." she sighed. "These episodes that you're having,I think Dr. Owens is wrong. I think they're real. But... but I can't help youif I don't know what's going on. So, you have to talk to me. Please. No more secrets, okay?"
Will nodded.
"Okay. Did... did you see this thing againon the field?"
"Yes." Will responded. "What... what is it?" Joyce asked. Tears started to form in Will's eyes. "I don't know. It's almostmore like a feeling." Will sobbed quietly. "Like the one you hadthat night at the arcade?"
"Yes," Will nodded. "What does it want?" Joyce asked. " I don't know. It came for me, and...And I tried. I tried to make it go away. But it got me, Mom."
"Well, what does that mean?" your mom asked worriedly. "I felt it... everywhere. Everywhere. I-- I still feel it. I just want this to be over." Will sobbed into his mothers' arms. "It's okay. It's okay. Hey. Listen. Look, look at me." Joyce broke the embrace and held her son's face. "I will never, ever let anything badhappen to you ever again. Whatever's going on in you,we're gonna fix it. I will fix it. I promise. I'm here."
She pulled her son back in her embrace and glanced at the picture again. 

 Time Skip***

Later that night, Jonathan came home. You were still unconscious, but you were in your your room. Your head wound was cleaned by your mom and she put you to bed. She promised that if you weren't up by morning, she would take you to the hospital. Jonathan came into your room to check on you and saw you "asleep". He went and kissed you on the forehead, not being able to see the bandage on your head in the dark. 

Time Skip***

It was morning. Your mom went to see if you were able to wake up, but you didn't. She took you to Hawkins Hospital, checked you in and went to see what was wrong.