Big Brother Byers to the Rescue

You were sick and tired of hearing your father yell at you for the simplest things.
He's hit you a few times, but you didn't have the emotion to care. You felt as if everything was taken from you already, what else could be taken?

His girlfriend, Cynthia was a bitch. She bossed you around and treated you like a slave. Do this, do that, go away, get over here, blah, blah, blah

You just wanted your mom. Your real mom. Not some needy bitch who treated her boyfriend's child like a piece of garbage. Your father never seemed to care about how she treated you. 

You never got one single phone call from your mother or brothers. But, you had a feeling that that was a lie. And you'd soon come to find out...it was.

You were slouched in your room, on the floor with a book in hand. You were reading "The Hobbit" and day dreaming how you were a high elf in your D&D party who'd had an interest in the Bard of the party. 

Out of nowhere, you hear the phone ring. You jerk up from the floor and came out of your room to answer it. But, Crappy Cynthia had already gotten to the phone. 
"Is Lonnie there?" came a voice on the phone. 
Mom! you shouted in your mind
 "Lonnie isn't here right now." Cynthia answered.
"Can you please-"
" - I told you, Lonnie's not here," Cynthia said a little louder. 
 "Who is this?"
" - His girlfriend, Cynthia."
"- Cynthia," you hear your mom say.
"- Who the hell is this?" Cynthia asked, rudely.
"Cynthia, this is Joyce."
"Mom." you whisper.
 "Who?"
"Lonnie's ex-wife. I really need to speak to him.
 "Lonnie's not here."
"Can you please put-"
"No!" Cynthia shouted. "Why don't you call back later?"
"No, not later. Now!" you heard your mom scream over the phone. Cynthia then hung up on your mom.

"Hey!" you yell, stomping over to her. "That was my mom, wasn't it?" you ask.
"Well, she didn't ask to talk to you. Obviously she doesn't care."
"-That's not true!" you scream. "I wanted to talk to her. She would've wanted to to talk t-"
You were cut off due to Cynthia slapping you on the face, causing you to land on all fours. "You bitch." you say. "What did you just call me?" Cynthia rose her voice. "I said you bitch!" you yelled louder. She slapped you again. This time harder, knocking you on your sides. "Call me that again and you'll see nothing but black." 
You shakily got up. and wiped the hot tears that were falling down your cheeks. You turn your back and again you hear the phone ring. You turn your back to get it, but Cynthia blocked you. "Nope. Room." she pointed towards the cracked wooden door to your room. You growl at her and stomped to your room and slammed the door. Unfortunately, there was no lock on your door to keep the monsters away. You curled up into a ball and started to cry until you physically couldn't anymore. You just wanted your mom. 

Time skip--------------

It's been a few days since that phone call. You were barely able to keep yourself together every time the phone rang. You skipped meals often, but since that phone call you haven't eaten at all. 

One day, there was a knock, more like a slam on the door. "Hello!" came a voice. You ran out of your room to go see who it was, but Cynthia got to the door first. You were shocked to see who it was.
"- Can I help you?" Cynthia asked as she chewed a wad of gum.
"Yeah, is Lonnie around?" he asked.
"Yeah, he's out back." Cynthia replied. "What do you want?" 
"To look around," Jonathan replied as he entered.
"- Hey, what do you think you're doing?-Hey!"
 "I'll be fast." Jonathan replied. 
"-Jonathan!" you exclaim. "Y/N!" Jonathan exclaimed and the two of you ran to each other and embraced. You started to cry. "I wanna go home." you sob. "Okay, okay. We will." Jonathan replied. "Is Will here?" 
You broke the embrace and gave Jonathan a confused look. "No. Why would he be?" you asked. Just then, your father came and pushed Jonathan up against the wall. You scream in surprise as the push threw you back a bit and Cynthia grabbed you from behind. 
"Get off!" Jonathan exclaimed, pushing your father off.  "Damn, you've gotten stronger." your father replied and pushed Jonathan again
"Will someone please explain what the hell is going on?" Cynthia asked as she gripped your shoulder.
"Jonathan, Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Jonathan. My oldest." your father introduced. He went to hug Jonathan, but Jonathan pushed him away. "Get off me, man." Jonathan exclaimed.