~9~

Finn POV
I walked out of the room quietly when opening the door. I headed for the bridge. I saw Kaiko was the only one still awake. She turned around almost immediately so I only had time to duck down. The Aronax stopped moving as she got out of her seat and comes towards me with a flashlight. She recognised me immediately.
"Finn! What are you doing here?" Kaiko asked quietly
"Umm..." I began
"You can tell me!" She said reassuringly
I trusted Kaiko, she seemed more or like open minded about me.
"I wanted to give Fontaine a present it was..." he began
"The bracelet.." She says interrupting him.
"Please don't tell Will, he genuinely hates me" I begged as I got up. It was true Will hated me quite a lot.

Kaiko POV
Everyone else was fast asleep in their chairs, they must of been exhausted. We were nearly there so I decided to wake them up after we reached. I had the feeling I was being watched, I looked around and saw a figure hiding. I walk up the figure and shine a flashlight. It was Finn.
"Finn! What are you doing here?" I ask quietly
"Umm..." began Finn
"You can tell me!" I saw reassuringly
"I wanted to give Fontaine a present it was..." he began
"The bracelet.." I say interrupting him.
"Please don't tell Will, he genuinely hates me" Finn begged as he got up.
"Ok, I won't wake them up!" I say. I then remember something and rush of to my room. When I came back Finn was looking at me confused.
"Here!" I say giving him a present, "merry Christmas!"
"Thank you!" He replied
"Now, you better head back to the Dark Orca before they find you missing !" I say.
"Honestly they wouldn't care but I'll go!" He said. I walked with him till the moon pool room and he jumped in to the water with a rebreather mask I gave him. I heard back to the bridge.
"Mom!" Ant said energetically.
"Yes?" I say back still exhausted
"Are we there yet?" He asks.
"Yes, you can see Greenland" I say pointing outside. We were just off the coast of Greenland. I shook Fontaine gently to wake her up. She woke up with a start.
"I know Finn was here" I whisper into her ear. She looked alarmed so I gave her a smile which seemed to calm her down. We took the rover to the dock where Nereus who was wearing a giant jacket because it was snowing.
"Nereus!" Ant said excitedly clambering out of the rover.
"What did you want to see us for?" Will asked
"You said it was important" I  added on the end
"Did I?" He said mocking me. I glare at him but he simply ignores me.
"Well follow me!" He says signalling for us to follow.
Aren't you going to explain first why you called us?" I say frustrated
"I could but I don't want to." He said smiling as he walked ahead of us. Nereus was really starting to get on my nerves.