~3~

"Ah Fontaine, my favourite Nekton!" Finn said emphasising the last bit.
"Don't push it pirate boy!" Fontaine said turning around so Finn couldn't see her blush.
"What are you doing here anyway?" Finn asked.
"Huh? Please Finn don't tell me that you don't know that you stole some cargo..." Fontaine said as she walked to the moon pool.
Finn ran to catch up with her.
"Well actually my Dad was the one who stole it, not me!" Finn said.
"Fontaine?" Kaiko asked over the comm.
Fontaine our her finger on her lip signalling for Finn to be quiet.
"Yes Mom?" Fontaine asks calmly.
"We have just gotten the cargo, we will be back soon" Kaiko said.
As soon as Kaiko cut the call Finn sighed.
"Finn! If Mom or Dad finds out your on board then you will be dead especially if Dad does!" Fontaine said.
Fontaine then noticed Jeffery. He was swimming through the tubes giving her a disapproving face. How could a fish make a face? Thought Fontaine.
"And anyway how did you know we are here!" Fontaine said cornering Finn.
"Calm down! I know your here because of this.." said Finn taking something out of his pocket. It was Fontaine's old communicator.
"Do you stalk me Finn!" Fontaine said even louder.
"No! Yes! Wait no! Sometimes?" Finn said in a panic. Fontaine shook her head both happy that he still had it but also a bit creeped out to.
"Fontaine?" Ant asked.
They both turned around to see Ant in the water there with his mouth wide open.
Dang it! Fontaine thought.
"Uhh Ant.." Fontaine said.
"Mom!" Ant screamed
"What's the matter Ant?" Kaiko asked submerging form the water.
"Finns on board!" Ant screamed.
"What!" Kaiko said as she looked towards the pair.
Kaiko immediately got out of her knight.
"Stay away from my daughter!" Kaiko said sternly as she approached Finn.
"Umm I best be going then.." Finn said shuffling closer to the water.
"First you have to explain what you are doing here!" Kaiko said blocking his path. Finn stuttered. He took his chance and jumped into the water. Before he did he said "I'll call you!" And pointed to the communicator. Kaiko let him go, she then went to Fontaine.
"Fontaine! Why didn't you tell me he was on board!" Kaiko said sternly.
"Because I know you would of reacted like this!" Fontaine said before storming off. Ant was hardly containing his laughter. Will then came with the cargo in his hands.
"What happened?" Will asked as he heard Fontaine running off.
"Nothing... lets all go to bed! Before you say anything Ant, you are going to bed now!" Kaiko said like she was reading Ant's mind.
"How did you..." Ant began.
"Because I'm your mother Ant" Kaiko said before walking off.
"At least tomorrow's Christmas!" Ant said excitedly.