~5~

"Fontaine! You came!" Finn said excitedly as Fontaine approached him.
"Now, why did you want to see me?" Fontaine asked
"This!" Finn said pulling out a present from behind him.
Fontaine took the present and opened it carefully.
She took out the most beautiful pearl necklace.
"You didn't steal this!" Fontaine said hesitantly.
"For once, no!" Finn said with a smile in his face "Did you like it?"
"No... I love it!" Fontaine said. She gave Finn a hug. This was enough for Finn to go bright red, Fontaine chuckled seeing his face.
Kaiko was somewhat happy for her daughter watching the two of them.
"Well I need to go bye!" Fontaine said. She turned back and was heading back to the rover. Kaiko ran back to the mimic knight and jumped in. Before Fontaine could see her went under the water.
"Kaiko?" Will asked over the comm
"Will?" Kaiko answered shocked.
"Where are you?" He asked
"Ummmm, I'm coming back!" Kaiko said before muting her comm.
Kaiko made her way back to the Aronax, Will was waiting for her.
Will looked at her curious on what she had been doing.
"Kaiko..." Will began
"Ok I'll tell you, but don't get angry will you?"
"I will try not to..." Will said slightly confused by Kaiko's hesitance. Normally she would be more open to him.
"So the other day Finn was on board while we were in the Dark Orca..." Kaiko began.
"What!" Will interrupted her.
"Listen, then today they met at the black market so... I kind of followed them..." Kaiko said saying the last bit hesitantly.
"You followed me!" Fontaine said loudly. She clambered out of the rover and headed for Kaiko.
"Mom!" Fontaine said loudly. She then ran into her room.
Will stood there fuming. Kaiko hurried off to catch up with Fontaine.
"Fontaine, why didn't you tell me.." Kaiko asked gently as she stopped Fontaine.
"Because you wouldn't like it, he's a pirate!" Fontaine said.
"Ok I'll admit I didn't trust him much but you do, so I trust you.." Kaiko said gently.
Fontaine smiles through some tears.
"What about Dad?" Fontaine asks.
"I'll convince him. Call Finn over so I can see if he is trustworthy.." Kaiko said.
"Fine.." Fontaine said.
"Mom! Dad! Fontaine! Come to the kitchen!" Ant screamed over his comm.
They both went to the kitchen only for it to be found covered with flour. They both slipped as it was everywhere and got flour all over themselves. Kaiko managed to get flour on her face too.
"Anteus!" Kaiko said searching the room. He was standing with a big bag of flour which had nothing in it.
"Whoops..." he said chucking nervously. Will came in too, he laughed when he saw the state of Kaiko and Ant, Ant too was covered in flour. There was a burnt cake on the table and egg everywhere in the counter.
Will helped Kaiko and Fontaine up who were less amused by the mess made.
" I was trying to make a cake but it didn't work really!" Ant said pointing to the mess.
"I can tell!" Kaiko said wiping his face.
Ant began to clear the mess he had made.
"You both have to clear this mess!" Will said.
"What! But I didn't do it!" Fontaine said "You can help your brother anyway!" Kaiko said Fontaine groaned, the couple left the room. Fontaine by accident put more flour on him.
"Hey! Fontaine!" Ant said annoyed
"Ha!"Fontaine said
Ant then threw some more flour on top of her. They got into a full on fight, throwing the flour everywhere. Meanwhile Will and Kaiko sat on the sofa. Kaiko cuddled up to Will.
"They'll be a while" Kaiko laughed. Will smiled back.
"About Finn..." Will began with a slight tone of anger in his voice.
"Before you come to any conclusion give him a chance, please" Kaiko begged looking at Will.
"Ok but only since your saying it" Will said
"We are done!" Ant screamed as the door opened. Kaiko was confused on how they had managed to clear it up so quick but brushed it off. They all sat down to watch the film, Ant was in the middle of Kaiko and Will while Fontiane was at the side.