~6~

Kaiko POV
After the movie had finished, everyone else was asleep so I got up quietly and headed for the kitchen. When I entered the room was still a complete mess. The flour was on the walls and ceiling as well, how did they manage that. I start to clear up the mess they had made.
"Need help?" Will asked as he walked into the kitchen. I nodded. It didn't take that long but it was tiring. Once we had finished we went back to the bridge.
"Mom?" Fontaine asked over her comm
"Yes" I replied
"Finn's coming in an hour!" She said before cutting the call. I could tell she was nervous. I glanced over at Will, he seemed angry but was trying hard to hide it. Ant then came running in with a small present in his hands.
"This is Jeffery's present!" Ant exclaimed excitedly
"Ant, you got your fish a present!" Fontaine said sarcastically.
"Yes, yes I did!" Ant said. He opened the present, it was a small treasure box which could into Jeffery tank. Fontaine looked at Ant with a sarcastic look.
"That reminds me, I have something for you Kaiko." Will said before hurrying off. I too had a present for Will so I went to the study. It was a box full of small ancient treasures, I walked back to the bridge, I gave my gift to his and he gave his to me. It was a long blue dress with sequins decorated on it, it was beautiful.
"Thank you!" He said giving Kaiko a kiss on the cheek.
Kaiko smiled back at him.
"Umm Fontaine, do you have your communicator on?" Ant asked
"Yeah why?" Fontaine replied.
"Cause it shows your here!" Ant says pointing at the screen.
"Oh, that my old one, the one Finn stole" Fontaine said quieter. Will glared at Fontaine, he really was going to be convinced so easily.
"He's close then so let's head to the moonpool room" I said pulling Will too, he was reluctant to meet Finn.

Fontaine POV
I was so nervous what if Mom didn't like him or Dad doesn't get convinced. My mind was racing though thoughts. As we headed to the moonpool room I waited nervously standing a bit further from the others. I checked my communicator, it showed he was already in the Aronax?
"Finn? You can come out" I say. Finn emerged from the water. He looked suprised when he saw the rest of my family. He looked at me. I signalled without anyone else seeing for him to come here.
"Fontaine..." he began whispering into my ear.
"I hope they trust you." I say interrupting him.