Izuku: I see.  Thank you for telling me.  Also I think I might know what your missing to go further.

Itsuka: What?

Izuku: You need to relax amd do something fun once in a while.

Itsuka: How will that help *tilts head*

Izuku: Like the rest of us your just a teenager.  So constantly pushing yourself will only tire you out.  So how bout on days off do light training so you maintain your current condition, then spend the rest of the day relaxing or doing things you enjoy.

Itsuka: But what about being a hero and protecting others? And being strong enough to stop villains?

Izuku: That will come.  Your still a highschool student remember that.  There is still a little more then two years before you go pro so enjoy your time while it last.  Now changing the subject I got some singing to record for a potentially new ablum, while my band mates are visiting family so would you like to come listen in?

Itsuka: Is that ok won't I be a distraction?

Izuku: Itsu trust me you won't.

We eventually made our way inside to one of the extra rooms downstairs.  According to Izuku he requested to have it set up as a recording studio.  Though there's a lot he still can't do like at a professional label company it gets it's job done.  I sat on one of the extra chairs as my boyfriend puts a set of headphones on before hitting a botton to play music.

Izuku kept looking at me as he sang.  Was he trying to tell me something through the song?  Before I could even ask he goes on to the next song.

After he finished I couldn't help but hug Izuku.

Itsuka: Those were meant for me weren't they?

Izuku: Was I that transparent?

Itsuka: Yep but I got to ask was that way to the dawn?  Cause you guys sounded so different.

Izuku: that was us yes.  Though those two songs we are still debating if we should use them in an album or during a show.  So I thought maybe if you heard them you'll get better.

Itsuka: 😳 Thank you Izuku.  I don't know what to say.

Izuku: Don't say anything I did it cause I love you.  I want to see you get better.  If you and the others get strong enough to where I can focus on singing, and not worry about you all then I'll be a record with all kinds of songs to help you all recover.

I felt my face explode into a blush looking at the singer.  How can he be so kind and caring, yet so foolish to put others before himself.  Yet his eyes, expressions, and even tone tells me he cares.  Making up my mind l bury my face in his chest enjoying his closeness.  Suddenly he lifts my chin and places a quick peck on my lips.  Now I know for a fact without seeing it myself that I became the deepest shade of red possible.  Yet wanting more I met Izuku's gaze.  We met for another kiss as he held me close.  Parting I laugh cause of just how today went.

Izuku: What's so funny?

Itsuka: It's just I thought I'd get a training/sparring partner today.  Yet here I am the most relaxed I've been since you woke up from your coma.  I even gave you my first kiss.

Izuku: Is that a bad thing Itsu?

Itsuka: Not at all.  But I must go I still need to do a little bit of training.

Izuku: Remember lighter on off days.  And enjoy your relaxation time too.

Itsuka: Who are you my father?

Izuku: No just a concerned boyfriend.

Itsuka: Oh ok I'll take it easy.  Thanks Izu.

After that I did do my training.  Even though it was a lighter set of workouts my body felt light as a feather.  Afterwards I hungout with the others, and found that whenever possible Izuku has been slowly going out on dates with all of us and deepening our bonds.

Deciding to do things a little different I offered to make dinner.  Everyone got excited by this and kept asking me what kind of cuisine I was making.  All I told them was it's a surprise.  After I called the others for dinner they got a shock seeing it was Chinese cuisine.

Mina: Itsuka did you make all this!?

Itsuka: I did.  I quite enjoy the food and practice kenpo to go along with my quirk.  Now enough chatter let's dig in.

Everyone kept complimenting my cooking.  Even going so far to say I'm as good as Izu.

Izuku: I wonder how you compare to Shirou?

Itsuka: Why do you say that izu?

Izuku: While Irisviel refined my cooking ability, that guy is practically a god in the kitchen.

Mina: Do i sense jealousy Midori?

Izuku: Nope just some competitiveness.

After that I was told it was my turn to help with izuku's nightmares.  Nothing really happened we chatted for a little bit before Izuku drifted off.

Itsuka: 'Boo you could've made a move Izu and I wouldn't turn you didn't

End Kendo.  I don't know why as I get to the later girls I'm having difficulty writing for them.  Don't worry I will finish this cause I have DETERMINATION on my side.