THREE

The galloping of horses in the large entourage shook the ground as they traveled the road. They came to a stop as the last light left the sky.

"We'll stop here for the night," the leader of the voyage shouted. "And be on the lookout; the Thief has yet to be caught."

Meanwhile, Bonnie smirked at the name while she was crouched to the ground hidden behind a tree. No one had ever seen her face. She wore a purple cloak she had stolen and she could only imagine the uproar there would be if people learned she was a kid.

It had been only a couple months since she was forced to leave Clyde and Neverland. And she had already become widely known by the royals of the Enchanted Forest: the Thief.

She waited a couple hours, huddled in darkness while more and more of the entourage huddled around the fire. Until finally there were only two guarding the carriage.

She made herself invisible as she came out of hiding. She was quick on her feet as she silently made her way to the front of the carriage. She stepped up the creaky steps slowly as to make less noise before she was able to plop herself down in the driver seat. She grabbed the reins of the horses pulling the carriage before she made herself visible and whipped the reins through the air, making the horses start moving.

"The Thief! After him!"

Some of the entourage were quick to get on their horses and gallop after her. She smirked as she looked behind her and saw them gaining ground.

She flicked her hand to one side of the carriage and tree branches grew out of the trees suddenly and smacked the riders right off their horses. She laughed before looking to the left side of the carriage finding a man jumped from his horse and onto stairs up to the driver seat.

"I got you now thief!"

"Do you?" she smirked beneath her cloak and raised her palm towards him making wind rush and push him off the carriage.

She looked behind the carriage, finding none of the others could catch up before she turned forward. She whipped the reins again and the horses galloped faster. The Thief had struck again.

__________

"I want the Thief dead," the Duke yelled once he learned of more of his gold being stolen.

"He does...impossible things, sir," his advisor spoke. "Perhaps, we should call on an expert....like the Dark One."

The Duke thought for a moment before he nodded, "Fine. Call on the Dark One. Make a deal."

"Somebody said my name," Rumplestiltskin suddenly appeared behind the Duke.

"Y-Yes," the Duke was frightened. "There's a Thief. He's stealing from all the royals. We want him dealt with."

"Easy," Rumplestiltskin said. "But we have to make a deal first..."

"What do you want?"

Rumple hummed, none of them really had anything he couldn't get himself but he was intrigued by this Thief that caused uproar in only two months' time, before speaking, "The gold he stole...it's mine."

The Duke nodded nervously, "Deal. You can have it."

"Wonderful," Rumple flicked his arm down where a contract suddenly appeared in his hand and a pen appeared in the other.