Chapter 6 - For the love of Christmas

After Shin loses his powers and he unable to jump. He realized he cannot jump when he was practiced with his friends... and that's not all, he loses his brilliance as well and he can't feels any excitement like usually. But he can't give up yet and his friends helping him to able to jump.

Since Shin was too shocked that he can't jump anymore, he decided to text and call Louis but Louis was too ashamed to text him or call him back because he sealed Shin's power and brilliance...

Before the Prism King Cup, Shin practicing really so hard along with his friends, and that time, he finally got his brilliance back but he still can't able to jump. The time and day has passed faster, Shin and his friends are ready for the Prism King Cup. And then, his turns now...

(A/N: Umm, this video has no English subtitle and someone you don't understand Japanese, so I will translate it for you guys!)

Shin's mind while dancing and singing...

'Right now, I have so many great friends, and it's all thanks to Prism Show! Since Prism Show exists, I met my members! I wanted to together with everyone always! I want to continue it!'

"He did it! He jumped!" His friends said surprised and happily.

(A/N: You know, doing translate is really hard, so I'm sorry if there is a mistake😅)

Before Shin jumps...

Louis secretly watching Shin's performance with nobody around. Louis was happy to see Shin got his brilliance but still guilty for taking his power away from him...

Maybe, it was for the best? But He doesn't want Shin lose his dreams, brilliance and all. He wanted to see Shin's brilliance more and his smiles! Before Shin jump, he broke the seal his power and screaming loudly as he felt the painful.

"He did it! He jumped!" After Shin finished the performance and he able to jumped in the end. Louis holds little Shin tightly and says...

'I don't care what others say... From now on, I will protect Prism's brilliance! I will protect Shin and his brilliance!'

"The next performance is, LOUIS KISARAGI!" Louis come out from stage and-

"Prism's brilliance for you!"

(A/N: I was crying so hard when I watched this because Louis is really love Shin so much! I wished they are a thing... and I don't know how many times I cried before. Anyway, is it me only noticed that Shin blushed because he's the only one who receives the kiss from Louis?)

Louis got 20000K, a full mark! And Hiro got tie with Louis but Hiro's winning because he's the chosen King by the Prism Goddess. When they all get in the stage, Louis saw Shin and his friends hugging him... which it made him jealous...

After that, Shin went to the dorm with his friends and they celebrating for Hiro being winning the Prism King Cup.

Few days passed, and today is the Christmas, and everyone celebrating it but Shin went out late at night to meet with Louis, in their usual place. When he got there, he saw Louis."

"Rui kun! I'm sorry, did I wait you too long?" Shin asked worried and Louis nodded his head as a no.

"No, not at all!"

"I see, that's good! Oh yeah, I bring something for you!"

"Ohh, what is it, Shin?" Louis said excitedly and patiently.

"I got Minato's homemade cooking! I wanted you to taste some, it's really taste good!" And then, he take a bite.

"Hmm! It's really delicious!"

"Right!"

"Did Minato guy knew?"

"Yeah, but he didn't know it was for you..." He looked at him curiosity.

"Why?"

"Because I don't them to find out we're friends because you're came from Schwarz Rose, right? Which means we're enemy... and I don't want to not see you ever again..." Louis slowly smile and he leaned closer.

"Don't worry, Shin. I won't let them take us away from each other, I promise!" He put his head on his shoulder. Shin starting to feels warm inside him and his heart beating faster like always. And... Shin finally realized what it means...

"Thank you, Rui kun..." He hold Louis's warm hand tight.

All this time...
he finally realized his feelings
for Louis
he always had feelings for him
From the...
...Starts from their texts...

"Merry Christmas, Shin!"

"Merry Christmas, Rui kun!"

.The.End.

Hey, guys! Thank you for reading and voting! Finally, it ends but don't forget, we will have a second book! But I dunno when will I publish it? But anyway, stay comfy! And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ❄️☃️🎄

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕 (𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒙𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔) 🎉