Chapter 5 - I'm sorry...

After Shin and his friends lost but they still has hope because there is still has Prism King Cup! Shin was worried about Louis but Louis texted him that he was fine, which it makes Shin relieved.

In a few months passed, it's already winter season and the Prism King Cup almost coming up. Shin secretly went outside at night to meet Louis if he's alright, they met in that place their first met. Shin rode his bike to meet Louis but then he stopped when he heard his name calling.

"Shin!" Louis waved at him happily. Shin put his bike on the ground gently and then he ran at him with smile.

"Rui kun!"

"I'm glad you're here, Shin!" He smiles back.

"How can I not be? I was worried about since I heard that you sudden unconscious at the stage!"

"Thank you for worried about me, Shin. But don't worry, I'm perfectly alright! I did texted you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did... But I want to see you whether you're alright or not!" Louis chuckled.

"You're so cute when you are worrywart." Shin blushed.

"W-What?!" Louis leaned closer and he hugged his arm.

"Ne, Shin, let's go dance together!"

"Eh? But we're in public..."

"Don't worry, I know the place where we can dance!" He pulled his arm and dragged him. And then, they arrived.

"Here we are!"

"Umm, Rui kun... are you sure, we're gonna doing prism show here...?"

"Yup!" He pulled his hand and it has shining things coming from his hand. And the stage appeared magically. Shin awed.

"Woah! Rui kun, what are you?!"

"Don't you remember? I always wanted to see you for a thousand years!"

"Eh?" Shin shocked. And he hugged his arm again.

"Haha, it's a joke! Now, let's dance!"

"Umm, y-yeah!"

(A/N: So, this is their dance... please, don't mind the other 4 heartbroken couples there T-T Anywya, since you already know happening if you watched this video, so I write the next scene.)

Louis finally took Shin's power and sealed Shine in deep and cold ocean that he cannot go to the surface anymore... but the worst part is... Shin never do jumps ever again..

Louis crying silently and teleport Shin's room and put him on his bed.

"I'm sorry, Shin... I can't proctect you... but I love you no matter what even you cannot jumps anymore... Shin, I love you... I'm sorry..." And then Louis disappeared.

In a few minutes, Shin woke up screaming and his heart beating faster as he Breathed heavily, and then he relaxed.

"I- huh... phew, it's a dream..." He relieved as he touched his neck to calm him down, but the moon symbol has been disappeared in his neck ever since he loses his power to jump...

Hey, guys! Thank you for reading and voting! Anyway, some of you confused because... umm... well, because both series and movies are too messed up. And so, I got confused and had a mistake without knowing and which it is invisible... Anyway, the next chapter is the LAST chapter! And I will publish on 25th of December! Don't worry, I have a plan to make second book! And See ya!