Text 4: I was a programmed to love you...

Third Person's POV

While at the train, Louis sat down and hugged the bear tightly, and then whispering his name.

"Shin..." There's a sadness in his voice...

Time-to-Skip

At Prism Show, Louis's performance...

When Louis showed up from stage, Shin saw his clothes.

"That clothes..." He whispered but enough to hear beside him, they looked at him confusedly.

Louis started to skiing while he dancing and singing. And those words are inside his head.

'At first, I didn't realize I was chasing you the shadow of him that was inside you... But it's clear to me now.'

'I love you, Shin... I want to protect you forever... Shin, I love you.'

Somehow, Shin's face got blacked out and say Louis's real name...

"Rinne..." Everyone looked at him again confusedly.

He stopped singing and say something...

"Fall in love!" He create imaginary person was, supposed to be Shin, date with him.

"Fall in love!" He laughed sweetly.

"Fall in love!"

"I loved you for a thousand years!" He was about to jump but then everything change and dark. Rinne and Shine, they finally meet again...

"What is this? You broke my seal!" He- or she yelled at Shine(Shin). They revealed their true forms.

"Thank you, Rinne. Because of you, I was able to return to the world." He smiling at her kindly but yet evil.

"I'm losing my strength!" She saw her bot hands nearly disappiring.

"I didn't expect you to betray me. While I was sealed away, I watched the stars for a thousand years. M-type humans are truly selfish, none of them intrinsically love each others." She just tsked and glaring at him. Her sword appeared and grabbed it.

"Go back to sleep!" She was gonna stabbed him and to make him seal again but he managed to grabbed it with his bare hand.

"The capriciousness of the F-types can be tough to handle, too."

"I can't kill you because... if I disappeared, the owner of this body won't just lose his brilliance, he'll lose all his memories since he was awakened." Rinne shocked.

"Don't worry, I'll make everyone happy...

Į̷̢̛̛̛͖̘͓̺͎̼̪͚̹̅̿͋̂̑́͑͋̅̇̈́̐͋͋̑́͂̽̓͗̀̇̒̈̉̇͊̍̓̆̕͝͠͝͝͝͠ ̶̡̧̧̛̖̖̪͙̬̤͚̠̺͙̞̜͖̠̜̜͈͓͎̣̃͂̓̀̅̐̄̄̒͐́͆̀̾̀͒̅̆͑͜͝ͅļ̶̡̛̪̦̘̹̬͍̥̘̗͈̟̦̪̹̖̰̼͈̹̻̘̤̼͓̳̙̪̳͓̬͇̯̖̌̇̅̾̾̅̔̔̑̓͌̀͗̎̉̃̈́̃̓̄̃͑͋͊͋͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅo̴̢̨̢̡̙̗̰̰͕̙̻̹̪͚̭̫̫͎̹̦̰͕̘͎̳͇̖̙̱͇͎̖̹͖̬̳̞̭̱̥̪̱̟̞̺̘͔̓̿̎̈̊͂̑̋̏͆͛͛͊͛͒͛̓̄͂̉̿̌̔̑͒̒͗̓̓͗͑̂̿̓̏͐̒̈́̕̕̚͜v̷̢̡̨̧̛̛̛̖̪̤̘̗̻̘̪̜̖͍͓̤̤̭͈̯̞̰̟̘̦̣̖̰̻̥̮̘͖̻̪̘̗͔̹͓̫̔͌̄͒͛̀̄͐̃̆̽̄̀͋̃̏̓̂̔͆̓͊͛͑̑̋̈͗̆̈́͆̉̏̍̃̓͑͘͘͜͝͝͝͠͝é̵̙̟̜̑̾́̀̉͆̀́̓̍͑͊͂̒̔͊͛͆͗͋͛͊̍̑̃̈́̊̆͘̕̕͘͘͝͝͝͠͝͠ ̷̧͖̼̜̮̲̦̼̘͚̲̫̭̹͇̙͓̥̣̺͎̟̥͇̦̤̖͚͉͂̽̔̈́̉͒͆̉̈́͌́͛͌̉͂̀͛̂̕̕̕͠͝ͅŷ̷̡̨̧̢̢̤̠̥͕͇̲̤̖͍͙̞͖̟̭͖͈̻͈̳̮͉̰̩͙͍̮̜̻̩̗̗͙̮̩͍͍̞̖͓͓ͅͅͅò̷̱̮̥̥̬̣̈́ų̸̩͓̹̲̭̱̟̣̜͎̺̭̗̥͔̤̫̻͍̼̹̭͙̟̫͚̖̲͖̜̜̹̤̤̈́̊̅̊̎̑̈́͒́̉̈́̽͌̌͐͋̊̐̿͒̒̿̐͐́̏͑̿̆̐͗̍̅́̈́͋̈́͘̚̚͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅ "

He said to Rinne sweetly and then attacked her and destroying her wings. She turned to Louis, he lose his conscious and fell down but Jin caught him, everyone screamed terrified. He whispered something...

I'm sorry, Shin...
I was a programmed to love you...

Hey, guys! thank you for reading and voting! I'm so sorry for you keep waiting! Anyway, Louis's past life was Rinne and Shin was Shine, seemed like Louis is the first one who remember. They are not human, they are just programs to protect Prism's brilliance. I heard that they are past lover, but looks like Louis got over with shine and has feelings for Shin(I know they are same person but you know, a real Shin that kind and funny Shin, not that evil like Shine), Anyway that's all! MINNA DAISUKI!!

(Edit: Hey guys, I finally found the scene!)