Text 2: Rui kun?!

15:36p.m.

-unknown-
Hello again, Shin!

-Shin-
H-Hello again...

-unknown-
So, do you remember what I told you about yesterday?

-Shin-
Y-Yeah.

-unknown-
Great! Let's meet on ××××'××××× at 5:40 p.m! I'm so excited to see you again, Shin! Aren't you excited?!

-Shin-
Y-Yeah! M-Me too!

-unknown-
See you there! Bye, Shin!

-Shin-
B-Bye!

He closed his phone. 'Why did I have this weird feeling when I texted to this mystery person...?' he thought as he touched his chest tight.

Shin POV

It's already 5:40 p.m and I'm already there, I looked around and waiting for that mystery person to show up. I sat on the bench and looked at the sunset down to the river, I smiled. In a few minutes, I felt someone hugged around my neck with their arms. I turned around and I was so shocked to saw him again.

"Hello, Shin!" He smiled. It's Rui kun!

"Rui kun! W-Why are you here?!" I asked and still shocked. But deep down inside of me, I was so happy to see him... and I don't know why...

"Hmm? What do you mean? I was the one who texted you to meet me here."

"W-Wait! T-That's mystery person was you?!"

"Yep!"

"B-But, how did you know my number?"

"Hmm, I have on my way, Shin~" He winked at me and I was so speechless.

"A-Anyway, do you want me to give this necklace back to you?"

"Did you see inside?"

"W-What, no way!"

"You can see inside now!" He said with a smile. I opened it and saw the picture, it was a person and it is a male...

"Who is this person, Rui kun?" I asked.

"That person is you, Shin." I looked at him shocked.

"W-What?!" He started to chuckle.

"S-Sorry, I w-was kidding!" I blushed.

"Rui kun!" I felt so embarrassing.

"Anyway, why did you want to meet me?"

"Oh, Shin. I always chasing you since the thousands of years ago. And now finally, I can able to see you, talk to you and hang with you..." He said something that I couldn't hear.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing! I'm just wanting to meet you again!" He said.

"Anyway, I got to go now! Bye-bye, Shin!" He waved his hand at me.

"Bye, Rui kun!" And I waved at him back. He turned around to run and jump at the same time, and he looks so happy. And that makes me happy.

I turned around and using my bike to go back to Edel rose's dorm.

Hey, guys! Thank you for the reading! Anyway, FYI Louis kun and Rui kun are the same person! It's just because of pronunciation. Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment on your thought! Minna Daisuki!!💗💗