Text 3: Date

Shin POV

We taking a break after the practice, we talking about something until my phone started to vibrating. I took my phone and I opened it, there's one message and it was from Rui kun...

-Louis kun-
Hello, Shin! I decided that we will meet on the PrismLand! I'm waiting for you there! See you there, Shin~!

"Ah!" I forgot it was today and I haven't prepare yet! I should go now!

"Oh ho~ is that your girlfriend~?" Kazuki kun teased me while he's smirking..

"W-What?!"

"Girlfriend?!" Leo shocked and shouted at me.

"What?! No way!" I blushed.

"Then who is it?!"

"It's just a friend! Right! Just a friend! We're supposed to hang out! " I replied nervously.

"Where's your friend?" He asked me seriously.

"A-At home! Yeah, at home!"

"Hmmm?!" He's glaring at me in the eye.

"A-Anyway, I got to go now!" I ran.

"Man, I haven't seen him in forever!" I whispered.

"Suspicious!" I heard Leo said and Kazuki laughed evilly.

A/N: So, this is video is Shin and Louis's date!

We took a train to way back our home. And suddenly, I felt sleepy and then I fell asleep on Rui kun's shoulder...

His shoulder feels so warm... And soft just like my cozy pillow...

Time-to-Skip

I suddenly woke up from the loud sounds. I guess it's stop already...

I stood up and looked at him with a smile. "I guess, this is my stop now!" I got out of the train, I was about to go but Rui kun shout.

"Wait!" I turned around and looked at him confusedly.

"Hmm?" He didn't say anything but looked down and not able eye contact with me. And then I just realized that. I hand over the bear.

"Here! I'll give this to you!" he looked at it shocked and then me, his eyes are sparkling and smile at me brightly.

"Thanks!" He took it and hugged it.

"Later?" I smile at him back.

"Yeah! " And then, I ran and went back to the dorm. I went back to the dorm. I slowly opened the door quietly and then entered.

"I'm back." I whispered while closed the door.

"Ahem!" I got flinched by the voice, I turned around and it was Leo.

"You're late!" He houted angrily.

"S-Sorry." I laughed nervously. He came at me closer and then he sniff.

"W-What?"

"I'm checking to see if you smell like a girl."

"I told you, it wasn't that!" I'm blushing again.

"You should be careful. You're a popular Prism star now." He said and sill looked angry.

"Okay..." I sighed.

But... His smile is so... Cute...

Hey, guys! Thank you for reading! And I'm sorry for not updating! Cuz I have some kind of problem... Anyway, don't for get to vote and comment! Minna Daisuki!! 💗💗