𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝕷𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 4: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖙2

"Stay safe, Yeonjun and make a lot of friends at the first day of your school! I love you!" Mr Choi said before ruffling his son's brown hair. 

"Yes, appa! I know and I need to go now because I do not want to be late!" Yeonjun said as he moved his head from his father and made his hair neat again. 

"I love you too! Bye!" Yeonjun said before slamming the car door and walked to the school entrance where Namjoon and Taehyung were standing  here, waiting for him. 

"Hi, Namjoon hyung and Taehyung hyung!" Yeonjun greeted the two elders happily as they stood up and flashed a smile at him.

"Hi, Yeonjun!" Both of them greeted happily.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Yeonjun asked as he looked around for the shorter hyung.

"Oh, he's Jimin again as usual. Jimin is a code word between us which definetely meant late." Namjoon explained and shrugged.

"I see." Yeonjun said as he looked at them with hopeful eyes. 

"I am so glad that you have transferred here, Yeonjun! Now, we can spend more time on getting to know you!" Taehyung said chirpily as he slung an arm around Yeonjun's shoulders. 

"Same here, hyung! The feeling's mutual!" Yeonjun chuckled as they started to walk into the school.

As they were walking into the school, everyone literally stopped dead in their tracks and looked at the three of them as they passed by. Whispers and murmurs started to spread among the crowd and more specifically, girls as they found that Yeonjun is completely attractive. Yeonjun felt weird as he saw how every students stopped in their steps and began to whisper at him. He was nervous as he was walking. 

"Is there anything wrong, Yeonjun? Y'know you can tell us anything." Namjoon asked, noticing how Yeonjun looked so frightened. 

"Why is everyone looking at me and whispering? Is there something wrong with me?" Yeonjun whispered as he wondered where had gone wrong. He checked his new school uniform if there was any creases and there were none.

"There's nothing wrong with you. Besides, you look fine, Yeonjun. It's probably because you have good and handsome looks just like us." Taehyung said as he lifted his head up high.

"Plus, it is kind of normal if the girls are staring at you like a piece of meat. Probably, you are new and of course, another handsome man. There are not a lot of handsome boys here." Taehyung continued as he lifted his chin up high haughtily.

"Tae, don't scare Yeonjun like that! But it is the truth too. There are not a lot of handsome boys here." Namjoon smiled as they walked towards the school office. 

"Here's the school office. We are going to get your schedule, books and locker combination." Namjoon said as he opened the door for Yeonjun.

"Thank you, hyung!" Yeonjun smiled as they walked towards a short-haired woman who was busy typing something into the school computer.

"Ms Jung." Namjoon said, causing the school secretary to look up.

"Yes, Namjoon? Is there anything you need?" The school secretary, Ms Jung asked as she looked at them with a bored expression.

"There's a new student here. He is here to get his schedule, books and locker combination." Namjoon stated, gestured to Yeonjun who was standing beside him awkwardly. 

"Oh, I see. What's your name and grade?" The secretary asked as she began to type into the computer to look for the schedule and locker combination.