Part 18. 15+

Deku POV
Deku: ( I push Kacchan to the bed and crawl on top of him.) Kacchan: izu?
Deku: I'm hungry~ ( Kacchan leans against the wall and puts his head to the side. I sit on top of him and he puts his hands on my hips. I softly bite into his neck and start grinding against him.) Kacchan: izu~
Deku: (he holds my hips tighter asking for more, so I put my hand down his pants and started to mess with his stick. I want to go further with him......, I unbutton and unzip Kacchans pants and slipped his pants off. Once his pulse got slower I pulled away taking off his shirt.) Kacchan: izu?
Deku: you wanted this so now I'm going to give it to you. Now lay down~. ( Kacchan lays on the bed as I start to strip.) Deku: take off your boxers~. ( he does as he is told and I take mine off as well, Kacchan looks at me with a shocked face.) Deku: what's wrong~?
Kacchan: I-it's huge.....
Deku: is that a bad thing?
Kacchan: no! I-I want you..... inside of me~.
Deku: as you wish~. ( I got on top of Kacchan sticking three fingers into his mouth, after a minute I took one finger and stuck it into his hole, he screamed in pain which scared me.)
Deku: I'm sorry did I do something wrong? Do I need to stop?
Kacchan: no, I want this I just need to get used to it. K-keep going.
Deku: ok... ( I start moving my finger inside him and he slowly got used to it as his pain turned into pleasure.)
Kacchan: ok..... put another in~.
Deku: ok ( I put another finger in and started to scissor him.)
Kacchan: I'm tired of waiting just put it in me already~.
Deku: ok~ ( I lined the tip up with his whole and slammed into him.)
Kacchan: AHHH!
Deku: I-I'm Sorry!
Kacchan; no need to say sorry..... I love the feeling..... of you inside of me~. C-can you start moving?
Deku: ( I nodded my head. I grabbed his hips and slowly started moving in and out of him. 2 minutes later.)
Kacchan: more..... go faster!
Deku: are you sure?
Kacchan: y- yes go harder.
Deku: I do what he says and he starts to grip the bed sheets.)
Kacchan: izu..... go as fast and hard as you can~.
Deku: I don't want to hurt you.
Kacchan: izu, I want you..... to mess me up so bad that..... I won't be able to walk tomorrow~. Please fuck me harder~~.
Deku: ok. ( Kacchan looks so lewed right now it turns me on so much.) ( I do as he says and go as hard and fast as I can. I hit his sweet spot and he moaned in pleasure, I kept hitting his sweet spot and he looked like a mess as he gripped the bed sheets.)
Kacchan: izu~ I'm about to come~! F-fuck~!
Deku: ( he then came all over his chest.) I'm about to come~
Kacchan: please do it inside of me~~!
Deku: ( I came inside of Kacchan, and slowly moved out of him.)
Kacchan: I l-love you izu~.
Deku: I love you too~.
Mina: I'm so showing this to the class.
Deku: what the fuck are you doing here!!!?

163 words