Part 5

Still Deku POV
Kacchan:Oi deku!
Deku:(I look at Kacchan which is now standing beside me) what is it?
Kacchan: can we hangout at your dorm room for a lil?
Deku: um.......sure
Kacchan: 5:00pm?
Deku: hm? Oh sure!
Kacchan: also is it alright if we watch a movie together?
Deku: ya that's fine
Kacchan: great
Deku: hey Kacchan?
Kacchan: hm?
Deku: why are you being so nice to me?
Kacchan: well um when you were kidnapped by the villains it hurt me, I wanted to go find you but the teachers stoped me. At that moment I wished I was nicer to you and made more good memories..... I wish I made you happy and all I did was bully you hurting you even more, but even though I did that to you , you stayed by my side. When I heard that you died I-I-I was planning on killing my self!
Deku: Kacchan...........I'm sorry I asked.
Kacchan: No, I'm sorry you just went through so much and I don't want to drag you through hell again.!
Deku: (when he finished talking we were already at my dorm.) I'll see you at 5:00. Bye.
Kacchan: bye
Deku: I walk into my dorm room and lock the door. I couldn't think about anything else but Kacchan. Should I tell him how I feel? No. I look at the time and it is 4:30pm already so I took out my homework hoping I could get it done before 5:00pm.
4:58pm
I finally got my homework done! Now I just wait. (At 5:01pm I hear a knock at my door.) come in!!
Kacchan: hay Iz...Deku I brought some movies that we could watch, want to pick one out?
Deku: anything will be fine.
Kacchan: ok
Deku: (I sit on my bed while Kacchan starts a movie.) it looks scary.
Kacchan: does that bother you do you want me to put on a different one?
Deku: no it's fine.
Kacchan:ok
Deku: (during the movie) (I held onto Kacchan for the whole movie. I was surprised he didn't yell at me or hit me, but I am happy he didn't I felt safe in his arms. I took this time to burry my head into his chest, I guess he didn't mind because he put his arm around me. He has to leave soon because I'm getting hungry and I don't want to him hurt.)

Kacchan POV:
(20min into the movie Deku started to hold onto me, I didn't mind I was just surprised. When I'm this close to him I feel like I'm protecting him , he then burred his head onto my chest, I was acting calm but I was freaking out in my head. He then started moving like he was uncomfortable I knew he was getting hungry and I know he is going to hold himself back so he doesn't hurt me.) Oi deku.
Deku: hm?
Kacchan: are you getting hungry?
Deku: no.
Kacchan: don't lie to me!
Deku: I- I'm sorry
Kacchan: (when I heard his voice I knew he was scared.)look I'm sorry I yelled just.... I know you are getting hungry. Also I don't want you to lie to me, you won't hurt me.
Deku:um....ok.
Kacchan: (his voice was still shaky.)calm down ok?(he nodded his head in response.) Deku....you need to eat. ( I let go of izu.....I mean Deku so he can get up. He just looked at me with a worried face.) you dont need to be afraid.( he nodded his head again.)

Deku POV:
(I got up then got on top of Kacchan. I was sitting on his lap facing him. I leaned over to where I was close enough to his neck to where I could bite it , but I'm scared I'll hurt him. I bite into his neck softly so it won't hurt him. Kacchan put his arms around me getting me to relax onto his lap. Kacchan tilted his head to the side so I had more room a lot of his blood shot up into my mouth when he did so It started to flow more smoothly after a little. I stoped when his pulse slowed down. I looked into his eyes. I didn't see pain in his eyes. But he looked calm, and happy. I then got off of his lap and sat back down beside him I dug my face back into his chest.)