Part 6

Kacchan POV
(When he sat back down beside me and dug his head back into my chest,I started to feel numb, I felt like I was floating, the only thing on my mind right now is izu...... I meant deku......why do I keep calling him izu in my head? I love him I want him to stay with me forever = nothing gold can stay= we have school tomorrow. I looked down at..... deku and started playing with his hair,it's so soft it's like a fluffy cloud,I almost laughed at what I said but it's true. Deku looked at me which made me jump a little.)
Deku: you ok?
Kacchan: of course why do you ask?
Deku: just wandering because you aren't talking.
Kacchan:oh,well I'm ok.
Deku: you look tired you can go back to your dorm.
Kacchan:I want to stay here.
Deku: why?
Kacchan: I-I um well I just want to..... I want to stay and cuddle with you more.
Deku POV
(Did he just say he wanted to cuddle with me?!) o-ok um Kacchan?
Kacchan:hm?
Deku:can we lay down?
Kacchan: sure
Deku: ( we both lay down under the covers. Kacchan pulls me close to him, we both snuggle up with each other. I love Kacchan but how could I say this to him? I'm scared he'll reject me plus I'm pretty sure he likes kirishima. I shouldn't be worrying about this now. I hold Kacchan close to me for warmth. My eyes started getting heavy and I soon fell asleep.)
5 hours later
(I woke up to the sound of my alarm it's 7:00am I got up and got dressed for school. Kacchan is still asleep should I wake him up?)Kacchan it's time to get up!
Kacchan: no
Deku:if you don't get up I won't allow you to come into my dorm room again!
Kacchan:ok fine I'm up!Are you done getting ready?
Deku: yep!
Kacchan: can we walk to class together?
Deku: sure.(we both walk out of my dorm room and head to his.) I'll wait out here if you want.
Kacchan:you can come in.
Deku: ok.(I close the door behind me when I turned around there's a strong smell of cinnamon, I loved it but it but the down side is it reminded me that I'm hungry, just great!)
Kacchan: is something wrong?
Deku: no I'm fine I was just thinking.
Kacchan: about what?
Deku: (I looked up to see he was just in his boxers!)
Kacchan:something is bothering you I can see it please tell me.
Deku: (I can't tell him that I like him. He looks hot right now. I'm also really hungry.)
Kacchan: izu?
Deku: I look up to see Kacchan is ready to go.
Kacchan: tell me.
Deku: (what do I do?!) well I need your advice.
Kacchan: go on.
Deku: I like someone but I don't know how to tell them.
Kacchan: who is this person?
Deku: I can't tell you.
Kacchan: then I can't help you.
Deku: fine.....let's just go to class. (We were half way to school when I remembered what he called me ( izu?)) Kacchan?
Kacchan: hm?
Deku: why did you call me izu? ( I looked at Kacchan to see his face is red.) are you ok? Your face is red, are you sick?
Kacchan: I-I it's nothing! No I'm not sick!
Deku: ok sorry.
Kacchan: don't be sorry you are just worried im sorry for yelling.
Deku: it's fine..... (we head to class and take down notes that aizawa gives to us.)