CH. 10

____

(Y/n) hated having a disadvantage, especially when it was easy to manipulate. During the U.S.J she had not only gotten stabbed in the arm and damaged some of her muscles, but also gained a few first degree burns from being in the Fire Zone.

The paramedics didn't find a reason to send her to Recovery Girl for such minor injuries so instead patched everything up and sent her on her way, leaving her with an injured arm and a few blisters.

Aizawa announced the U.A Sports Festival two days later in class, and from what (Y/n) could remember, this was where students got to find internships. She didn't know who would possibly want her but surprises seemed to follow her nowadays.

(Y/n) sighed as she sat down on the green couch that the lounge room had. Toshinori wanted to have lunch with her and told her to wait for him in the room while he got his lunch. Her arm laid against her stomach in the sling the paramedics gave her, the wound being wrapped up in pristine bandages.

"This sucks," She muttered while staring down at her bandaged arm with discontent. The door slid open to the right of her, catching her attention and pulling her away from her pouting.

"Hey." (Y/n) smiled at the green haired boy at the entrance as his eyes widened when he seen someone else in the room. All Might walked past Midoriya and took a seat next to the time-traveler, waving for the student to come in.

Midoriya was confused at how nonchalant the blond was and questioned if they knew each other somehow. "But, All Might, (L/n)'s already in here!" He stuttered making the two chuckle nervously at him.

"Yeah. There's a lot of explaining to do, Midoriya." Toshinori breathed out and switched back to his skinny form suddenly. (Y/n) leaned forward in her seat as Midoriya sat down on the stool that was on the other side of the coffee table.

"After thinking things over, (Y/n)," Toshinori began and looked over at the teenager sitting beside him. She seen the look of trust in his eyes, among other things, and could tell what was coming next. "If you think it's okay, would you like to tell him?"

(Y/n) glanced over at Midoriya from the corner of her eye, his confused face and tilted head making her swallow thickly. "What're you guys talking about?" He asked innocently while she mentally freaked out about him and his puppy face.

It was silent before (Y/n) blurted out everything to the green haired boy. "I'm a Time-Traveler." She paled and Midoriya froze in place at the revelation. Toshinori glanced between the two with a frown, raising an eyebrow at them.

"That explains the two extra people in the class, is there another person too?" Midoriya rambled making the Pro Hero and student turn to each other in shock at his sudden change. (Y/n) laughed at him, pulling him out of his muttering and theories.

Toshinori let out a quiet chuckle as well, shaking his head at his protégé. "You would be very useful in the future, Midoriya." (Y/n) remarked and the boy blushed at the words, still not used to the compliments that he got.

"I don't think I'd be that much help! Don't give me so much credit!" Midoriya protested while waving his hands but she nodded at him with a reassuring smile. The air in the room had shifted from happy to serious abruptly, the two calming down from their excitement.

Midoriya looked at (Y/n) and his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, "But, that would mean you aren't supposed to be here. Do you have any way back?" He questioned as she sat back in her seat to get comfortable.