CH. 3

____

Ten Months Later

"Am I U.A ready yet?" (Y/n) smirked as she came out of the bathroom, wearing her new sweatpants and (f/c) hoodie she had bought. Toshinori looked over at her and nodded with an impressed face, "Perfect, but you do know that you have to wear a school uniform there, right?" He laughed at her look of disbelief as he reached over and threw a bag at her. She caught it clumsily then opened it, the clothes that they were speaking about resting neatly in the bag despite it being thrown across the room. "I'm...not wearing that thing." (Y/n) murmured and tossed it back to the blond man on the couch.

She sat beside him, Toshinori and her leaning back restlessly. "How's training? Has Skeets taught you anything new yet?" He asked as said robot flew into the room from where he was in the bedroom. "Yeah, but I still haven't learned how to make myself lighter. If I want to fly I have to use this thing." (Y/n) sighed and lifted her hand up to show the skinny guy her flight ring. "Well, I don't think you can use this in the exam." Toshinori remarked while examining the small piece of metal.

"Wasn't planning on it. I just thought I would've learned how to on my own already." (Y/n) sighed, her head falling back against the couch. All Might had been spending most of his time with Midoriya, she had finally learned his name, and she was training with Skeets on how to shift the density in her body to make her lighter. (Y/n) had already mastered making herself heavier than All Might himself but that was only half of her Quirks power and she needed it if she wanted to pass.

"I'm sure you'll pass without it. I mean, you caught me off guard when I met and managed to make me faint." Toshinori chuckled nervously, (Y/n) giving him an unimpressed look. "Seriously, (Y/n). If you give yourself enough credit, you could do anything. Lots of heroes have lived their only using half of their true power."

The (h/c) haired girl pursed her lips before shrugging, "I guess. Wish me luck?" She reached her hand out for a handshake. Toshinori shook his head and slipped his hand into hers, shaking it. (Y/n) got up off the couch to grab her bag, placing Skeets into the compartment on her nape. "See you later, I suppose?" She smiled while throwing her bag onto her shoulder. The blond nodded and waved as she left through the door on her way to U.A.

(Y/n) was briefly sent to a school when she first started living with All Might, though she was quickly home-schooled when she told him that she was getting into fights with the other kids and got many calls from the school. It was boring but she learned faster than when she was at school.

"You aren't going to use the ring, are you, Young Voyager?" Skeets questioned, his voice echoing in her head.

"No, why would I do that?" (Y/n) mumbled back as her eyes followed the cracks in the pavement. She fiddled with the straps on her backpack, the (f/c) hitting her arms repeatedly.

"Your heart rate has increased, that usually means you are lying, Young Voyager." He continued to give her the third degree as the girl walked to the school of her dreams. (Y/n) ignored his incessant question seeking, stepping past the archway and onto the property of U.A.

(Y/n) had already found All Might's successor among the crowd of students, his plain green hair being surprisingly easy to find. 'Oh no.' She thought as she watched Midoriya trip over his shoes and fall forward. Though he was quickly caught by a cute brunettes Quirk, his body stopping mid-air before being set back down on his two feet.