#115

AN/ Another cliché short story.
I'm sorry for using Dahyun frequently here, I hope u don't get annoyed especially DAHYUN stans here.
I love Dahyun too, but don't judge me. Please. Thank u ~
Enjoy ..

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

-SANA'S POV-

"Tzuyu, I love you, and I really mean - ." I said to her with a loving and sincere gaze.

Yeah. I do love her now, and I'm so dumbed not realizing it sooner, I hope she will ..

She cut my words and thoughts while I'm forming it in my mouth and mind. She sighed sadly and look right straight to my hazel brown orbs.

Ouch, don't be sad Tzu. Please.
It's hurting me..

"Sana, we've tackle about this, don't say you love me if you don't mean it, LIKE and LOVE are different type of emotions, I thought you're smart enough to know this, Please! don't make my hopes up, I'm sorry, but you do know, you LIKED two person at the same time, Aren't you?" I cursed mentally, well fuck!

Yeah, I do know it, but it's in the past now, Yes! I like Dahyunie but not in a romantic ways I like her as my little sister and also I already said it to her that I love Tzuyu now, she accepted it and wished my contagious happiness will never fade once I have Tzuyu as my girlfriend. I'm thankful to her , she's really a good person inside and out and besides we are in one group, one company and one dorm, so we need to fixed everything before it'll destroy us.

"Yes, I do know that and I know their difference Tzuyu-yah, just listen to me and don't ever talked again, Yea, I like Dahyun.. I paused for a while and look at her reaction, Well I regret it, she clutched her fist, I feel a sudden sweat form on my palm, I gulped and then I manage to continue.
"As my little sister only..
you see we kinda.. let's say our attitudes blended in but As I spend my time with her, I realized I didn't feel anything, like I'm getting jealous when she's with someone else, my heart didn't even pound so fast as if it will come out on my chest, butterflies didn't circling around my tummy, I didnt feel any nervousness when I'm with her, and also I didn't feel dying inside when I'm not with her though she maybe makes me blush but Believe me Tzuyu all that I didn't feel when I'm with her, I feel it when I'm with you, to be honest those things, are kinda happening it to me right now and I'm lovin' the feeling of it, Tzuyu, I know it, I know it now, it's screaming that I love you. Tzuyu I love you so much, and I am so dumb not realizing it sooner Tzuyu, I hope it's not too late". I'm starting, being emotional now, I can feel my world will gonna stop, if she'll deject me, I can't afford to lose her, not now that I fucking love her.

"Is that so? well, you are indeed right, it's too late, becoz... Me and Momo are ..." She paused. and I saw in my two eyes she smirk,
why the hell is that.

I closed my eyes. and bit my bottom lip, shook my head and hang my head low, and wait her to finished her words that soon will crashed my whole world, and my tears suddenly escape in my eyes, I let it go.

-TZUYU'S POV-

Well, I don't mean to bring Momo unnies name her but I just did, I want to know if she'll get affected or something but. Fuck! She did.

Fuck, Tzuyu you idiot!

Sana cried and sobs in front of my sight, I widen my eyes and panicked as my reflexes and realization hit me, I'm kissing Sana. No! We are kissing gently and surely wanting every inch of our lips touches and tasting, each other, she smiled and pulled away.

"Does it mean, you believe me? Oh you kissed me ja-jagi err..
Tzuyu-yah, and shit I love it, I want more". She uttered to me while blushing so bad still her tears are visible.

Oh. I'm more idiot here unnie. Sorry.

I wiped it and pulled her closer to me again, I hugged her and stroke her shinning smooth hair, she then hugged back.

"Why did you cry? I'm just fooling around there, and then you cry? Aish, you scared me". I pouted,still stroking her hair.

She hugged me even tighter and placed her face on the crook of my neck, and kissed it, I blushed.
I'm melting. Oh no. I love it.

And then she butted in. "You scared me too Pabo, I thought you're about to say you love Momoring now, that's why, I'm sorry I scared you, I love you."

"Awww, sorry also Sana, I don't mean it actually, I love you too, well then, maybe.. uhmm. this is so sudden and I don't want to waste our time, so, is this mean you are my girlfriend now?"I exclaimed calmly and start swaying our hips side by side.

'Yes of course Tzuyu-yah, that's definitely my answer, I love you more than most it's you that I value the most in my life"..

She cooed, and pulled away  and then give me a peck on my lips. I blushed, she just to affectionate as ever, no wonder, Dahyun unnie and I are so into her.

but I'm sorry for Dahyun unnie's sides,
I love Sana so much and she loves me too. I hope she found someone amazing as my girlfriend.