#73

Dahyun : Sana unnie, stop flirting unto me, You see Tzuyu is glaring at this direction ,
I think she's killing me in her mind now.

Sana : Don't be so delusional Dahyunie, Why'd she even do that?

Dahyun ; Unnie please. I love you but I love my life . Ple- Oh hey, Tzu, What's up? Uh? Err.. Sana unnie wants to talk to you, Bye.. you two.

Tzuyu : You were saying what? SAiDA fanservice is already done, so I can be with you now. Let's go back to dorm and cuddle?

Sana : My gosh, you scared the hell out of me Tzuyu ah, Of course. I'd like to do that with you of course, but first answer me, are you glaring awhile ago in our direction? Babe it's only for Fanservices, No more , No less. I already explain you this.

Tzuyu : Okay, I'm just so jealous, seeing you both looks so happy, babe you know how much I love you right?
Please. Keep those promises. I love you so much. I'm just so scared of losing you.

Sana : Babe, don't be , as I always promise to you, I would never leave you, I love you too. SAiDA is really for fanservices .. and you know the SATZU is...

Tzuyu : Yeah, yeah, yeah! Is the most realest ship of this group. The offcam sweet couple you'll ever seen.

Sana : Hahahahaha! Yeah, It is .