#107

A/N still continuation of #104 and #106 ma' friends...
E-enjoy : D)

3rd Persons POV

After having peaceful meal that seems a decade for them Tzuyu excuse herself followed by Sana, Their parents doesn't really mind it.
(a/n don't ask me why guys)

As soon as Sana reach inside her room, Tzuyu locked it and dragged Sana to sit on her lap. Well Sana internally celebrate, squeal and blush.
My gosh, help! and she let me sit on her lap? Fuck! I'm so blessed. Right now.

Sana stiffed and shivered. Why is she so affectionate today. she thought to herself while smiling.

"Sana, Relax, Okay? I wont bit you,
Haha! Just relax, Yeah like that, just lean on your body on mine". Tzuyu mumbled and wrapped her arms on Sana's waist and then rested her head on Sana's shoulder. Sana gasp. Oh my lord, I can't.

"Sana, I know this is so sudden but would you. Uhm... like to.. uhm! Shit! Tzuyu cursed internally.

"What is it Tzuyu? Tell me." Sana uttered, she bit her bottom lip to compressed her sudden nervousness.

Tzuyu then touched Sana's lower abdomen and rubbed, it in a circular motion . Sana gasp again, What the fuck. Is going on, with her, Sana suddenly moan.

Tzuyu smirk deviously.
What a lovely sweet music in my ears she had. she thought, she then composed herself and sighed heavily.

While Sana? she's now biting her bottom lip, to stop herself from moaning again. Holy mother of my future child, Helppppp! she squealed again internally.

"Sana-would-you-like-to-run-away- with-me-tomrrow-night?" Tzuyu calmly uttered, that made Sana jump and face Tzuyu instantly she widen her eyes and hugged Tzuyu which is Tzuyu accepted too.

"Oh dear, Did I heard it right, babe? I mean Tzuyu? You're asking me to run away with you tomorrow night? Of course It's my pleasure to do that with you, but why?"..

"Sana, you said you love me, right? You said you want us to be happy together one day, So I'm doing this for the both of us. Sana I love you too and I would do everything to have you, even if the worlds will against us, Sana I love so much, I had fix everything awhile ago, while you're asleep, don't think too much, okay? Will finally be together, I would not let anyone ruin us, even our own parents, It's you that I need for the rest of my life". Tzuyu long messages, gives Sana a sudden goosebumps and her eyes turns watery.

Tzuyu lean away Sana's body from hers and cupped Sana's face and studied, it's perfectly features from her sparkling hazel orbs, long eyelashes, pointed nose, and chubby cheeks and her luscious res seductive lips, that Tzuyu like to taste herself.

Sana giggled. "Awww, my Tzuyu, wants to kiss me eh? Oh, stop staring and start kissing me, but before that answer me, Are we a couple now?"

Tzuyu didn't answer but instead crashed her soft lips on Sana's inviting seductive lips which Sana gladly accepted and response. Their lips dance in sync, tongue battled for dominance. as the time passed their normal kiss replaced into a hot serring made out, Tzuyu traveled her hands on Sana's perfect curves while Sana pressed their bodies close wanting more of it. Tzuyu moan sexily, that makes Sana bit her lips.
They continued doing it without undressing themselves.

As soon as they feel lack of oxygen, They pulled away and panting heavily.

"Sana, Haaa..That..Haa...was..Haa.. hot, Sana I..Haaa.. love you.. haaa.. so much and.. Haaa.. I would Haaa. love to be your girlfriend and soon haa. to be, your..haa...Wife". Tzuyu finished a sentence while she managed to calm her breathing.

Sana smiled widely and peck Tzuyu's Forehead, left and right cheeks, nose and lastly Tzuyu's lips.

"It's a dream come true babe, but how about our lover? I forgot them". Sana worriedly asked.

"Oh, that I already told Dahyun and Momo that, They accepted without thinking twice and you know what surprise me more? They confessed to me that they are dating each other, First I called Momo but I heard Dahyun voices calling her, that confuse me coz they don't know eaxh other right? So yeah , I interogate Momo and pushed her to her limit and finally she confessed to me that they are dating when you two are dating and that was the time I start to develop my feeling for you and I loved what I feel right now, Uhh! they said they would help is tomorrow night, so packed your things secretly, Okay babe?."

Sana gasped once again, bout' what she hears and know, Ahh that's why Dahyun is like that, she's different when she's with me tho. she thought.

"Well,  I felt relieved now, but our parents? I don't care about our popularities indeed, as a well known Model and a CEO for Dads company, babe I'm scared, what if they keep us apart?".

"Like I said babe, don't worry, We can overcome this as long as we are together, and me being a CEO in Dads company, earning me lots of money for us to lived like a queen in our own palace, and you as a well known model, uhm. I'm sorry that you have to..".

"Babe, I'm not worried about the money or my modeling career, I'm worried about Dad and Mom".

"Hush, okay. we'll comeback here, If they learned to accept us, And I hope they would, if they don't want too lose their two gorgeous daughter"...

Well then is now or never, I have to sacrifice all, for the sake us. I can't afford to lose Tzuyu/Sana as well, I love her so much, I really do.