#32

SUNDAY 10am

Okay we are late . Hahaha! the mass start at 8am and I think it's about to end, Me, Nayeon unnie, Dahyun and Momo unnie has already arrived. I facepalmed, it's not my fault why we are late again it's Dahyun and Momo uunie they played Mobile Legend. That game really irritates me.

As soon as we step in, I saw lots of known faces, I roamed my eyes to find a sit , when Dahyun drag me here at the back to sit , Oh gezz! I can clearly see the person standing on the Pulpit.

It was none other than our Youth Pastor Minatozaki Sana, she's holding the mic and smile cheerfully when I noticed her eyes roaming , I think she's finding someone , I can see it. Duh? I am looking at her, when her eyes land on our direction crap that My direction, she smiled widely and spoke after, I heard coughed next to me it was Dahyun and Momo smirking like crazy, "What? I raised my right brow and they immediately shook their head and signaling me to listen and pay attention .

Oh okay she keeps glancing on my direction while she's preaching about LOVE? Oh it's necessary tho she's a Pastor right? but what about keeps glancing and keep preaching and lead her topic slide about marriage? Oh, I think she has a boyfriend or getting married? and besides she's 23 . No surprise tho. I sighed and tilted my head on Nayeon unnies direction when I saw my niece , Oh my niece is so cute like her aunt not like her Mother Nayeon. I chuckled earning attention on Dahyun and Momo's,they elbowed me and point Sana's direction, when I look at the Pulpit, I saw Sana glaring at me, Wha? What?

Few minutes of Pastor Sana's preaching and whatsover The mass ended well, we stand up and we bow and shake everybody's hands.

When I saw Sana fixing her things.
I was about to turn around when she call me, I then faced her and approach her, she extend me her hand and I immediately shook it. "Come back at 3pm we have a meeting all Youth, be there and I think will elect new officers, so be there".She said while smiling. I just nod and smiled back too.

Then Mother came to our direction and talked Pastor Sana, I excuse myself to them and goes to Dahyun and Momo's direction, Oh great, They are playing Mobile legends again.

I rolled my eyes and fished out my phone and continue reading the fanfic stories. When Mother tap me and said we should go home. I immediately stood up and again was about to walk outside when Sana approach me again extend her hand again?
What? What's happening with her tho.

Then another Youth Pastor came to us and tease Sana? What? Why!
"Oh,Please let Tzuyu go now, she must be hungry, you will see her later". Jihyo unnie said earning a nervous chuckle on Sana's side.

And now I'm confused. Did she really think I have a crush on her? or maybe she told Pastor Jihyo too. Aissh! Nayeon unnie look, what you have done.