#27

In it just a blinked of an eye, I realize that I have feelings for Her.

The way she look at me, those eyes that sparkling everytime she's smiling, laughing and talking with me or the other members, Those ears that resembles with the alien on Star Wars that I'm itching to nibble and whisper something inappropriate with, those pointed nose that I like to pinch whenever, I tease her ..

The way we intertwine our fingers, the way we hug each other it's like we're meant to be, I feel safe when I'm with her and Those luscious lips that tempting me to touch, taste and suck it.
Holy Fuck! Gosh!

And her side profile that makes my heart skip a bit,
She never failed to keep my heart pounding like crazy and all the butterflies in my stomach, Gosh! I'm Gay for you Tzuyu.

The way she looks so cold and intimidating for the others but no one knows, Unless you knew her better, deep inside she's warm, sweet and caring type of person.

The way her body proportion curves perfectly that every men or women will die for.

Every inch of her is
Devine.
I FANCY HER No. I am Madly, Deeply, Crazy In love with Her! Oh My God.

She's indeed a Goddess our Goddess Maknae.

But how can I bring back our time together, when she's always avoiding me, Is it because I'm too clingy with the others? or maybe I'm to clingy with the one particular member,
Dahyun, she's like a baby sister for me, I like her company but not in the romantic way.

I just can't bring myself being in love with her, I mean she's also perfect but ..

I still have my strong feelings for Tzuyu, intact in my heart and it's driving me crazy, Everytime she's avoiding, ignoring and distancing herself away from me.

How can she managed to act like, I never exsisted in her life .
Godamn!

Well I guess I should play a game named "PUSH iN PULL"! Watch out Yoda .

You'll wrapped around my fingers and You'll be mine. Soon, and I could proudly say that you are My Maknae, My Visual, My Archery Goddess, My Yoda and my one and only Girlfriend, I own you Chou Tzuyu 💖

Mark that Baby.
I love you so much ❤️

- Minatozaki Sana