||Chapter 1: Childhood friends||

Long ago, there was a boy and a girl. The boy's name was Stuart Pot. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he sure was a gentleman towards (y/n) (l/n). That's the girl's name. She was very shy, but once she breaks out of her shell, she's a very fun girl to hangout with. Everyday, (y/n) and Stuart would go to The Creek, where they would play tag, hide and seek, skip rocks in the little river and relax there. One day, Stuart decides to challenge (y/n) to tree climbing.

"Last one there is a pig in the mud!" She says, glaring at the brunette.

"Bring it on!" says Stuart, getting into position.

Three....

(Y/n) cracks her knuckles, and then winces at the instant felling of pain.

Two...

Stuart laughs. "Ready...Set..." he stretched out 'set' to annoy (y/n).

One...

"Go!" (Y/n) yelled, run towards the huge oak tree. Stuart was shocked by her fast movement and tried to catch up her. She was winning, until she heard a 'clunk'. she looked down and screams.

"HOLY CRAP!! STUART!!!" (Y/n) screamed.
Stuart groaned.

She jumped off the tree and went to go check up on him. He was unconscious. Luckily, his house was in front of the creek and his mom, who is a nurse, was working from home today. She ran to go get her.

"Ms. Tusspot! Ms. Tusspot! Stuart fell out of a tree and is unconscious! Help!"

Her eyes widen and she ran towards the creek, and saw Stuart knocked out.
(Y/n)and her picked him up, taking him to his house.
Stuart's mom thanked (y/n) for letting her know what happened.

Weeks had passed.

(Y/n) haven't seen Stuart for weeks after the tree incident. But one day, at the bus stop, he came back, looking slightly different...

"(Y/n)!" She heard a familiar voice call her name.

Author Note: Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying the book so far! It's been a while since I've been active on here.  But don't worry, I'll try to at least update once a week ^°^ I'll see you soon!
-Tetra