Dual Fun

Lucy's POV

I was getting ready for the day getting dressed in the bathroom because I was living with natsu due to Mavis switching roommates. I exit and see natsu still asleep and I sigh "wake up lazy bones" I hit him on the head waking him up. "ROAAAAR" he looks at me "what do you want" I glare at him "we need to meet our siblings because we promised to hang out with them ok?" He nods "fiiiiine".
He gets dressed and we leave to the garden where I have natsu hide with me seeing the two talking

Narrator POV

Mavis and zeref are talking on a garden bench "and then she kissed him that was so bold and loving" zeref nods "tho it was alittle creepy, I still think it was quite bold for her" they both smile zeref putting his hand on hers making her blush "you trying to be bold like she was?" Zeref giggles "maybe or maybe I just want to hold your hand" mavis scoots closer to zeref blushing more

Meanwhile lucy and natsu are watching "I think they like each other or are even dating" natsu shrugs "maybe, I don't care either way" lucy sighs "you and your brother are so different" she sighs "you got no sense of romance unlike your brother" he pouts "my brothers good at everything while all im good at is eating and fighting. I can't even beat him in a fight and that's my 2nd best thing"

Lucy giggles "seeing you jealous is kinda cute" he blushes "whatever im going to interrupt their lovey dovey time" lucy grabs my vest glaring "don't you dare" he then sits back down pouting

Zerefs POV

I smile holding mavises hand "um Mavis?" She looks at me blushing "zeref I-I-I just want to say i-i-i" i kiss Mavis on the lips smiling. W when we part we both smile our foreheads touching "I love you. Im sorry I couldn't say it before" Mavis smiles "me too, now we should get ready for our siblings to get here I nod "yeah". A few minutes later natsu and Lucy walk in and we have a fun picnic

Lucy's POV

After the picnic me and Mavis go chat in the library while looking for books "ok imma tell you something Mavis" she smirks "you like that natsu guy?" I glare at her "no but I do know you and zeref are dating now" she blushes as red as erza "h-h-h-how did you know?" I smirk evily "me and natsu were watching you two, I was a nice big sister and let you two have your little moment"

She sighs "thanks sis" I smile at her "no problem" she then looks at me smirking "but what about you and natsu? Dident you two get closer after that little challenge" I groan "no we only were forced to kiss a few times.... he also stared at me wearing only an apron" she giggles "and yet you got no romantic feelings?" I pout "no, why would I want to be with someone that's such a airhead" "oh really? Then why are you blushing like a tsundere"

She then pulls out my phone. Wait how did she get my phone? "And also why do you have a pic of you kissing natsu on the cheek" I blush "th-that was cause I made a deal with yukino to take a pic of me kissing natsu on the cheek if she kissed sting on the lips" she looks at me unimpressed "then why haven't you deleted it if you don't like him? Only couples or people wth crushes keep pics like these" I growl and statch my phone back and I then leave with a book "stupid sneaky sister"

Authors side notes: that was a dragneel ship chapter. Anyways merry Christmas/Hanukkah and happy holidays. Also happy birthday to me since my bday is in less than a week now I'll see yall next chapter