Dear Stripper (Epilogue Pt. 3) The End

NOTE: For a better reading listen to the song 'Get Away by The Internet' when I tell you to on the chapter :)

-----

Jennie Kim's POV

Before I could think about what was going on there, the light cannon lit up in the center of the main stage, on the body of the beautiful woman. My heart pounded in violent and frenetic beats. I knew that body, better than anyone. And it was now leaning against the pole dancing pole. She had her head arched back, letting her long hair fall on her back like a beautiful waterfall. A red overcoat, high heels and a mask.

I swallowed hard, static.

"Jisoo?"

I simply couldn't believe in what I was seeing, it was her, or rather, it was Ji-A. The woman held the steel pole with both hands, as she slowly walked around it. Under the white light of the spotlight, I could see Jisoo's silhouette move graciously in tune with the sound that flooded that place. It was a scene I never thought I'd see, and I confess, it was one of the best of my whole life. I sat on the chair set for me, right in front of the stage. Today, I would be just a mere customer, like one day she was for me. The mysterious air that flooded the place was totally exciting and tempting. Jisoo stopped beside the steel pole, moving her body slowly from one side to the other, while with both hands she unbuttoned the overcoat that covered her body. I swallowed hard in the exact instant she turned her face to the side, letting a smile laden with lust escape her lips. Ji-A partially removed her overcoat, first showing her shoulders, never stopping moving her body. She turned on her heels, now stopping in front of me. Jisoo's brown eyes, I mean, Ji-A's, had a deep and intense glow. I breathed slowly, without blinking once. The thick fabric of the red overcoat fell to the floor, making me stop breathing for a split second.

Wow.

Jisoo was wearing a red lace lingerie, with stockings and garter belt. The tight fabric in her body stood out on the white skin of my newest and only stripper. It was a kind of corset totally laced, being connected to the garter belt that supported the stockings that covered the woman's thick legs. Should I comment on the tiny panties she was wearing? My thoughts bubbled with the eager sight of how that piece could be on the back. And Ji-A, like a good girl, didn't take long to show it to me. And God, Jisoo's back was practically bare. The narrow ribbon that held the corset was properly interlaced, so that in a short time I could remove it with just one pull that would break the small loop at the end, very close to her ass. Which, in that instant, was covered only by the thin piece of fabric of her panties. And the garter belt, of course.

"You want to kill me..." I whispered.

She smiled, probably reading the words that came out of my lips. With the black high heels, she walked again closer to the pole, turning her back to me. Ji-A moved her hips, back and forth several times. Showing how God had been generous with her body, more precisely with her ass. She was holding the pole with both hands, as she swayed slowly. I was simply mesmerized by that sight, with every little movement she did. She turned her face to the side, showing a sexy expression, which even covered by the black mask, it was noticeable the sexual content. I crossed my legs, squeezing them a bit hard. The stripper turned forward, still holding the pole, now over her head. And slowly she lowered herself, rubbing her body on the stainless steel. Jisoo opened her legs and stared at me.

Fuck...

The sight of Jisoo Kim wearing only red lingerie and a small mask while dancing sensually on the pole was at least surreal. I felt my whole body heat up, and that shiver down my spine. Only God knows the dirty thoughts in my head right now. She had that smirk on her lips, as if she knew exactly the deplorable state in which she was leaving me. Jisoo lifted her body, turning her back to me again. And to my total surprise, the woman with an unknown skill by me, suspended her body off the floor, holding the pole. Her thick thighs locked themselves there while she slowly dropped her hands. In a perfect sync with the music, Jisoo moved her body. As if the sensual beats that flooded that environment, controlled the movements performed by her.