The Discovery (30)

NOTE: For a better reading, when Ruby Jane starts to dance, listen to the song 'Earned It by The Weeknd' :)

-----

Jennie's POV

The circle was at every instant closing more for me. The secrets were being discovered and when I least expected it would reach her ears. God, this couldn't be happening, not now. She was literally mine, I had gotten what I always wanted since the start.

Jisoo's love.

I closed my eyes feeling a strange sensation take over me. A mixture of fear, nerves and uncertainty. What would happen if she knew? If she knew that it has always been me? Jisoo would hate me, she would fire me. What a stupid game you have you gotten yourself into, Jennie! Everything that I had planned was starting to fall apart, and I couldn't do absolutely anything.

In this instant Jisoo and Seul talked calmly in her office, subject that I would give anything to know. After the ugly fight that they had, I believe that they were on the right way to a reconciliation in that friendship. I needed time to process and try to fix that whole situation, Soojoo wouldn't go easy on me, at any moment she could tell everything to Jisoo and end me once and for all.

What intrigued me was how she had discovered. The few people that knew about my secret were unquestionable reliable. Where had I fucked up in all this story? I tapped with my fingers on the computer keyboard, typing a message to Chaeyoung that didn't take long to show up.

"Hey, Jen!" the woman spoke sitting next to me. "What did that bitch tell you?"

I looked into Chaeyoung's eyes and she immediately understood.

"No, no, no..."

"Yes, Chaeyoung, Soojoo discovered everything."

The woman widened her eyes, staying completely lost.

"Tell me that she didn't tell anything to Jisoo."

"She didn't, but it won't take too long. She simply wants me to disappear from here."

"If you want I will make her disappear with some good slaps in that bitch face that she has."

I smiled without the slightest humor.

"Well, I wouldn't mind that. Urge didn't lack me to hit in that snake, but I can't."

"And why?"

"If I did that, she would go to Jisoo's office and tell her everything."

"You are right. What are you going to do?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know, Chaeyoung. I wanted to find out how she knew."

"That really is a mystery. Do you think she joined forces with Nancy?"

"Nancy doesn't know that my name is Jennie Kim."

"Do you think that Chaerin could have..."

"God! Of course not, Chaeyoung! Chaerin would never do that to me."

"I wouldn't trust so much, Jennie." Chaeyoung spoke suspiciously.

"For what reason would she do that?"

"I don't know, I just think that you shouldn't trust."

"We can't be suspicious of someone that has always helped me."

Chaeyoung laughed in an ironic way.

"Jennie, she helped HERSELF. You are the star of that place, without you Chaerin would be nothing."

The Stripper - Jensoo Ver.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें