The Flight (43)

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to 'Good For You' by Selena Gomez ;)

-----

Jennie's POV

I felt a cold breeze run down my body, I squeezed my eyes as I slid my hand on the bed in search of the duvet, or rather, Jisoo's body to warm me. But the attempt was unfortunately failed. With certain difficulty I opened my eyes, staring at an empty bed. Where was Jisoo? I pulled the duvet up to protect myself from the cold, after all I was still naked due to the previous events. When I saw Jisoo on the balcony, bending over the sill.

I squinted my eyes in her direction, and noticed her distant in her thoughts. Jisoo turned her face to the side and let out a breath of air, letting the smoke get lost in the air. She was smoking, I hated the fact that she smoked. She only did it when she was tense or angry. I sat up in bed feeling a certain ache in my body, more specifically where Jisoo most abused that night. But I didn't care, everything had been incredibly wonderful, our return from the strike was made in a great and pleasurable style.

I put both legs out of the bed, letting the tip of my toes touch the cold floor. A chill ran down my spine, but I got up. I wrapped myself in the white silk bed sheet and walked towards my woman. I had to confess, Jisoo looked fucking sexy that night. Her hair was slightly disheveled, falling like a beautiful waterfall over her smooth back. She was only wearing a dark blue babydoll, so short that I could see a little bit of her pert butt. I didn't know what time it was, but the sky was still dark and the night very cold.

I walked in very light steps that Jisoo didn't even notice my presence, until I wrap her body from behind in a loving embrace. Jisoo stood upright in the same instant, breathing deeply. I gave a small kiss on her shoulder, where I rested my chin.

"Insomnia?"

"Yes, too many problems in my head." she said in a serious way.

I sighed and squeezed her more in my embrace, letting my hand slide on her smooth stomach, in a light caress. I could hear our weak breaths with the silence that reigned there.

"Relax, baby, everything will be alright."

Jisoo didn't answer, just stood paralyzed in the same place. She seemed angry and distant. I let go of her body and turned her to me. Feeling a chill go through my body when I stared into her eyes, they were cold and angry.

"What's going on, baby?"

I asked holding her face with both my hands. Jisoo looked away, and shook her head.

"Nothing."

"What do you mean 'nothing'? You are acting weird."

She didn't answer just stared at me.

"Come to bed with me, I'll cuddle you until you fall asleep." I said trying to make a caress on her face, but she looked away backing away from me.

"Jisoo, can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked holding the bed sheet which was wrapped around my body.

She turned to face me, with such a cold gaze that I was afraid.

"Since when are you cheating on me?"

"What?"

I let out automatically without understanding the question. My brain took a few seconds to actually believe that she was asking me that. Cheating? What?

"Exactly what you heard, Ruby Jane! Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Jisoo! God, from where did you get that?" I asked calmly.