Who Runs This Game? (39)

NOTE: this chapter is pretty normal, it's like a filler chapter but it has some things that will be very important for things that will happen ahead.

-----

Jennie's POV

I woke up in that cold morning with Jisoo's body glued to mine, I confess that it was wonderful to be able to snuggle in the heat of her arms in that way. The woman was behind me, wrapping me in a delightful embrace. I could feel the deep and paced breathing that she emanated. I moved slowly, grabbing my phone from the nightstand, it was still pretty early. I turned to face her, seeing her serene expression as she slept. Beautiful, as always.

Her black hair gave a great highlight in her smooth and pale skin, she could even be compared to those actresses from vampire movies. Jisoo surely would be a very sexy and powerful vampire. I smiled, and slid my thumb on her cheek in a light caress. I sighed deeply, thinking about how lucky I was for having that woman in my life.

Last night Jisoo insisted for me to sleep in her house. At first I refused, but as expected, against her there were no arguments. We arrived at her house and she took care of preparing a simple dinner, and a very good one. We drank a good wine and we talked a lot. Jisoo told me more about her, in order to know more about me. And I simply spoke, I opened the book of my life to the woman that I wanted by my side forever. It was certain that I had a big fear that she would leave me after knowing of all the problems that surrounded me. After all, Jisoo could have any woman she wanted, without problems and money. But to my surprise, she listened to me carefully and supported me in every moment that I faltered and cried while I told her my history. She showed herself understanding and very attentive, which only made me like her even more. Her soothing caresses helped me to pour out everything that was still locked inside me, that still hurt me. Jisoo in a loving way made the promise that she would make me happy, that she would be the differential in my life. And I didn't doubt that, she had with her the huge confidence that my future with her would be better.

I deposited a kiss on her forehead slowly and tried to disentangle myself from her arms without waking her up. Jisoo shifted a bit in bed, protesting against the cold, but I quickly pulled the thick duvet over her. I smiled at her that soon accommodated herself. And with the tip of my toes I stepped on the cold floor, feeling my whole body shiver. I walked in slow steps to the bathroom where I made my morning hygiene.

Then I decided to walk to the kitchen, that morning Jisoo would receive the pampering, I hope she doesn't mind that I'm touching her stuff. Jisoo's apartment was worthy of a Kim, huge and sophisticated. Everything of very good quality, making it clear how rich she was. It was the only on the top floor, and it had a beautiful view of the sea in Seoul and of all those huge buildings. I tied my hair in a ponytail and then opened the stainless steel fridge seeing it full of things, hardly that she would eat even half of all that. I picked up all the ingredients placing them on the counter: fruits, milk and juice. I would make a great breakfast.

Okay, that gave more work than I imagined, but I was doing a good job. Our breakfast would have pancakes, fruit salad, juice, coffee with milk, bacon and scrambled eggs. Everything was already almost ready, there remained only the last strawberries to be cut.

"I'll end up getting used to this."

I turned around quickly placing my hand over my chest.

"Jesus, Jisoo! You scared me."

The woman opened a beautiful smile towards me, she was sitting on one of the stools at the counter. She was wearing a black shirt, tight, leaving her breasts tightened at the front. On the lower part a pair of short white shorts. Her hair like mine was tied in a well-made ponytail. She looked beautiful.