17 | To Los Angeles!

Start from the beginning

"Well..you heard the boss." Jisoo walked straight to the van where Chaeng hopped in. She signaled her male maids to put the luggages at the van.

When Lisa was about to hop in the Van where Jisoo and Chaeng went, she was stopped by the bodyguard.

"Uhmm, Ma'am you would have to ride at the other van. That one is for you."

Lisa was quite annoyed. She just really wanted to hoped in and go straight to the airport

Meanwhile Jennie...

"Aish, unnie! Please just let me use my ordinary phone!" Jennie said to Irene while they are on the way to the airport.

"Jennie, you'll just hold this phone for now ok? It's one of your sponsors so please just use this. After we left Korea and media is away from us, you can use your phone ok?" Irene said as she put Jennie's personal phone in her bag.

Jennie had this baby tantrum face on the whole drive.

When they were going down the Van, she put her slightly bich face on. Media was waiting for them.

When she got out. Camera flashed on her. Some fans screamed her name.

She walked straight with a small smile while waving a bit. Jennie wasn't really in the mood because of her phone.

After passing the immigration, since media isn't allowed anymore, Jennie decided to buy a drink at Starbucks.

She stood there waiting for her order when a beautiful girl caught her eyes. She was wearing a white turtle neck and a coat. She had her hair up. She had a kissable, cute, plump lips. Jennie was caught in her daydreaming...AGAIN.

"Uhm Miss Kim...you better stop staring at Miss Lalisa..she might melt." Jisoo said while blocking the view.

Jennie was stunned by Lisa. She haven't seen the girl for a month. The last time she saw her was the day when she passed the concept papers to Nancy.

"Sooya? What are you doing here?" Jennie hugged Jisoo and ofcourse she was hugged back.

"I decided to go with Chipmunk since after the project she will be back at Australia." Jisoo said while breaking the hug.

"Oh is that so? Guess we will be together for quiet sometime huh?"

"Ne, we should hang out sometime." Jisoo said with a big smile, but it turned into a grin when she said... "I see you were eyeing Lisa huh?"

"Eyeing Lisa?..I..uhm.." Jennie had this blush on her face.

"Yah..you were staring at her." Jisoo wiggled her brows and teased her even more.

"Oh...she just caught my attention." Jennie said with a gummy smile

"You like her?" Jisoo was again smirking.

"Me?...I..Uhmmm...I-" Jennie was about to answer but...

"Jennie! Baby!" Jongin approached Jennie with a hug.

Jennie hugged him back. Too bad, that was the time when Lisa approached Jisoo.

"Whats with the face sooya?" Lisa said while sipping down her chocolate milk drink.

"I was just having fun when the devil himself came." Jisoo had this bich face on.

"Devil? Who? Wh- oh I see. He is a nice guy you know." Lisa said while looking at Jennie and Jongin being sweet to each other.

"Owhh ghad Lalisa! Are you drunk?"

"No, lets just go. We might get late for our flight. Where is Chaeng by the way?" Lisa said as she pull Jisoo on their way back to Rosé.