✔ Part 1 ✔

It was a normal day in the Septiceye household, everyone off doing their own things in the house, the Septics having some of Mark's egos along with the Sanders Sides staying over for the night.

Chase, Bing and Remy were hanging out, doing whatever they do, probably talking about hanging out the next day like they usually would.

Wilford, Remus and Anti were discussing something that had all three of them grinning, the rest in the house not wanting to know the topic of whatever they were talking about.

Dark was just having a conversation with Logan, Deceit and Jameson about how they had to run around after their friends, basically being the moms of their groups.

The two doctors were talking about their next patient and what operation they needed to do when they returned to the hospital the next week.

Roman and Jackie were talking about hero stuff, Jackie going on about his last mission, which Roman was very invested in.

The others were sat around the living room, watching Marvin perform a few magic tricks, entertaining them when they had nothing to do.

"Who wants to volunteer to be cut in half?" Marvin asked with enthusiasm, pointing out to the people watching, most widening their eyes at the idea.

The magician watched as Patton, Chase, Bing and the Jim twins put up their hands, Marvin closing his eyes with his finger out, pointing at one of them randomly.

"Ah! Patton!" Marvin exclaimed once again, pointing right at the Side with a grin on his face, watching as Patton's face lit up at being chosen. "Come on up and get in the box!"

The others that hadn't got picked pouted, Marvin raising an eyebrow at the fully grown men who were sulking like kids.

"Don't worry you guys! You'll get picked next time."

Patton stepped up to Marvin and entered the box, the magician facing him and closing it when he got comfy, the Moral Sides feet and head only to be seen.

Marvin used his magic to make the box float horizontally, Patton now placed on his back facing upwards floating in mid-air, the Side giggling lightly as he glanced at everyone watching the magic trick.

"You ready Patton?" The magician asked the Moral Side, wondering if Patton could do this as he smiled down at him. "All you'll feel is a slight tickle. Nothing else."

Patton nodded, taking a deep breath as Marvin made the saw appear in his hands, the Septiceye placing it atop of the box, Morality looking scared as Marvin began moving the saw.

The saw started cutting into the wood of the box, Patton closing his eyes tightly as he worried more and more, thinking he would actually start bleeding.

As he braced himself for pain, Patton felt something. A tickle.

The saw then came out of the bottom of the box, Patton not having felt any pain as he opened his eyes, looking at himself.

Marvin was right, it didn't hurt.

Patton and the others watched as Marvin separated the two parts of the box he just cut, both sides floating away, leaving Patton cut in two.

"Woah. . .," Patton mumbled, the others in the room doing the same, Jameson watching from beside Deceit, his eyes sparkling in wonder.

"How are you meant to put him back together? Will you be able to?" Virgil questioned, staring at the magician with a raised eyebrow at the purple Side.

"I'll put him back together now. If you had waited a moment it would have been done already," Marvin replied, once again turning to face Patton.

Cameraman Jim and his twin, Reporter Jim, watched as the Septic Ego flicked his wrist, the two parts of the box moving together once more, a small click sound sounding around the room when both sides met.