namjoon

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔

 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚

@mochicake                                                                                     12/17

i went shopping with taetae and jinnie today, i didn't get much but there was this guy that kept looking at me. it was kinda creepy, but he was kind of cute... he looked like he was my age, but i've never seen him before. tomorrow i'm going to meet up with yoongi and one of his friends. i can't wait (: 

    - jimin

     jimin smiled and closed his computer after clicking publish on his blog post, for some reason people were interested in his day to day life. even when it was more boring than npr. with a small sigh, he rolled onto his stomach and placed his chin in his hands. the person at the store had been cute, jimin was gay no mistake of it but he had never really been attracted to visuals. instead more so the personality of a person. grabbing one of the romance novels off his dresser he opened it and began to read. for as long as he could remember, jimin read romance novels. he asked for then for birthdays, christmas, and just about every other time of year. the books were always with him. the fairy tales of love tucked into his backpack, under his bed, in boxes residing in his closet, sometimes pilled on top of his nightstand.

     he could read these books for hours, fall into the world the authors so beautifully described. he would cry with characters, laugh with characters, and even hold grudges against certain ones. though enjoyed, jimin was often interrupted by his mother's voice, her words pulled him out of his novels and into the real world. closing the book with a small sigh he placed it back onto his dresser. "he'll find you tonight," he said to no one in particular and walked quietly out of his room.   

˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘

as jimin placed the last dish into the dishwasher, the itchy feeling of dry dish soap just barely under his skin a small knock on the door reached his ears. his mother's greeting reached his ears and he smiled. all but running into the foyer, his eyes landed on a ball of sunshine. the boy in the foyer was wearing his signature bright-colored shirt, somewhat baggy jeans, and a mess of fluffy brown hair. "haon," jimin exclaimed excitedly as he made his way towards the addressed male. "what are you doing here," he asked, tilting his head just a bit. 

"well, i was just wondering if you wanted to go to the part," haon said quietly, referencing the park across from jimin's house. with a small nod, jimin smiled, the brown-haired male's face lighting up. pulling a pair of shoes on jimin stood by the bright male. opening the door the two walked across the street and to the green field that was just barely lit up by the setting sun. 

"so," haon said to jimin, pushing himself on one of the swings. "how have you been," he asked, his eyes holding the smiling joy of a five-year-old, yet the calmness of an ascetic. the fading sunlight poked through some of the bright male's curly hair. 

" i've been okay," jimin started "i missed you a bit," he confessed to the boy. "you were gone for four months after all," haon laughed quietly. 

"i was busy," he countered, his eye's getting smaller at the memories of his own past months. 

"ya, busy doing what exactly," jimin asked, hitting haon's shoulder lightly.

"well, i wasn't busy but my parents were," haon explained, rubbing his attacked shoulder. the two boys continued to talk, catching up on just about everything. moving from the swings to the bench that faced the brighter part of town.

˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘

omG i don't even know what this chapter was. i just had to include my boy haon ya know

 i just had to include my boy haon ya know