Trip time

( Author's note: how many more parts do you think there should be? I don't want to make the story to detailed and boring!)

When Marinette woke up she decided she was just going to call and ask her mom to call the school. Her and her father were still not on good terms so there was no use trying to get him to come around. First she looked around and didn't see Adrien.

So she went to the kitchen and didn't see him there either. "Where did he go?" She thought to himself. He was no where to be found. She went back to bed and texted him "where are you?". No reply. So she just suspected he was out getting something.

This was the time she could talk to her mom without having Adrien there. She could talk to her mom privately. So she decided to not call her and instead walk to there house and ask her to sign the paper. She got up put Plagg in her purse and started to walk to her Parents house. It was about a 10 minute walk because they lived two blocks away and she was pregnant which slowed her down.

Once she got there she was surprised the bakery wasn't flooded with people who wanted stuff. It only had a few people. It was kind of surprising because Marinette got pregnant at the end of July. So it was practically Christmas time and usually the bakery is stacked.

When she walked into the bakery she stopped and saw her mom. Her dad must've been baking something's because she only saw her mom.

"Hey mom!" She said walking past the line and to her mother.

"Hey dear. " her mom excused herself from a customer and walked to hug Marinette. "Did you need something!" She asked Marinette.

"Actually I did, I was wondering if you could sign this slip saying I could go on a field trip at school." Marinette asked nervously.

"Yeah of course darling." She took a pin from a cup holder nearby and signed the paper. "When is this?"

"I'm about a month and a half." She said.

"You'll be how many weeks pregnant?" Her mom asked worried.

"Don't worry mom I'm going to get it approved from a doctor before I go." She giggled. She then turned around and said "I love you mom. THANKS!!!" And she walked out of the bakery. That was the quickest thing she's ever done. She then walked all the way back to her apartment. When she got there it had gotten a little dark.

She walked into the apartment and noticed that Adrien was still gone. This time she called him. No answer. She walked into her room and still saw nothing. She started getting worried. She opened her purse and aloud for Plagg to get out.

"What's wrong Marinette?" Plagg looked at her.

"I don't know where Adrien is." She said holding her phone to her chest.

"It's going to be ok." Plagg said as he went in to hug Marinette's cheek.

"Thanks Plagg." Marinette said back.

Another hour past and there was still no sign of Adrien. Marinette was now pacing around the room, Calling and calling him. No answer. She was about to walk out of the room when she heard another door unlock. She walked out of the bedroom and say Blonde hair.

She started to tear up and ran to him. She hugged him, then let go of him and just looked at him. Then she just let the fear and Anger take over. "Where were you at!" She yelled at him.

He smiled and said "I got your cheese." He then took the cheese from behind his back and handed it to her.

Marinette slapped it out of Adrien's hand. "Do you think this is Funny Adrien?" She said walking around him. "Do you really think I'm joking?" She was still angry.