Chapter 5: Can You Truly See Me?

Slowly and quietly, Ben walked toward the abandoned house. It looked similar to a mansion, broken and seemed as if someone had vanished for many decades.

The vines with thorns seemed as if it were gasping to the palace, protecting it as their precious jewels. Every steps that he took shook him, the sound of the lifeless leafs cracking must be the scariest thing for the normals. The moisture of the air changed when he stood before the door. The mattress read Get Out Before It's Too Late and a slight of blood mixture was on the Too Late. The smell was also different, a touch of chemicals mixed together. He could tell one of them, Bleach.

Knocking didn't work, he carefully pushed the vines that were covering the window aside, helping to see a little bit of life. For a second, he expected something to pop in his face, but nothing came. Thinking that it was safe, he cracked the door open with little complications. It got stuck behind something, and that something was a beautiful rug, aside from the dusts that had been covering it. He glanced around, astonished. Many antiques were wrapped with plastic bags, even the couches. There were many antique paintings of many people from many generations. When he looked closer, he saw a child who looked similar to a friend of his. Liu Woods. An older man held his hand and the other side was a beautiful mistress. There was also another child who's hand had been held. Ben focused on the painting that resembled his friend-----crack.

A noise not far from him appeared. He thought that he was the only soul in this mansion, but that was proven to be untrue.

There was a boy, similar to his age, twisting a knife playfully with two fingers. He looked abnormal, there were no sign of life in him. He had a strange smile placed onto his lips, a scar that can't be forgotten. Though, his face were paled and filthy with blood stains, his teeth were perfectly white and their shapes were perfect. When Ben noticed that he wasn't blinking, he realized that that person has no eyelids. Aside from his face, he wore a white hoodie with blood stains on it, his long hair was dark as the night. When he took a step forward, Ben slowly and quietly backed away. The other obnormal boy noticed, he licked his knife; causing his tongue to bleed. Bed sniffed the air, blood was all he could focused on. The image of him, consuming it, shedding it.

The dark hair boy slowly and patiently walked toward his target. It seemed as if he was a lion, and the dirty blonde was a deer.

"Please, don't kill----" Ben paused himself. You have no one, why live? His subconscious mocked him. The killer crashed on top of him, pinning him against the floor. With one strong hand, he held Ben's wrist over his head.

"Well, you'll be my entertainment until a new victim shows up." He whispered against Ben's ear. He felt timid, and helpless. He tried jerking his way out, but it back fired. The killer gripped him even tighter, moving  his lips toward his neck. The smell of nature,

"Aren't you precious. . ." He pulled away from his neck, focusing on his beautiful blood-shot eyes. How unusual. . .

"What's your name?" It doesn't sound like a question, it sounded like a command. Ben, confused and displeased, stared at the boy before him. His dark eyes, he couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Ben."

"Ben," He got closer to Ben's lips, "it's very nice to meet you. . ." Inches before his lips touches Ben, the door flung open with a familiar voice.

"Jesus Crist, Jeff! What have you done to this place?!" Liu glanced around at the broken antique funishers. When he layed his eyes on Ben, he frozed.